Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Dying Breed

Posted 03-16-2012 at 04:47 PM by Komodo Jones

I've talked about this particular topic I'm going to write about on several occasions. I know some people are going to say "Oh shut up already!" But I'm not going to, as opinioons need to be heard. I can automatically say, I am going to have people who disagree with what I'm about to write about but that's to be expected. But I seem to be going around in circles in this first paragraph so I'll start with my main point.
Yesterday, I got a message from a previous potential slave of...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well this sucks

Posted 03-15-2012 at 09:13 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

For the first time in probably ever, a 'This Sucks' blog does not revolve my horrible and sad love life. Nope. I am all good in that field right now. Bros before hoes dudes (I'm kidding). Regardless, I am currently on my last days of spring break. My last real break before the end of the semester. And how am I spending it? With a fever. I am not 100% sure what I have, but I am guessing is a mixture of a bug and my seasonal allergies, as it has been really warm and the temperature has caused pollens...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Temperamental

Posted 03-12-2012 at 11:16 PM by maddy09

My moods have been really weird lately. Sometimes I'm happy for no reason, or sad, also for no real reason. But always there is just this weird numb feeling.

I feel like I am just pretending to feel all these things. But I don't know why. What the reason is.

And I don't know what is wrong with me. Before I always knew why I felt a certain way. And now it is all just unexplainable. I miss being happy. Really happy, not the fake happy I am now.

And I don't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Sexy Panties. Panties Everywhere.

Posted 03-12-2012 at 07:23 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 03-12-2012 at 07:34 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

Stacked neatly in rows. Orderly by type, lace, and colour by visual spectrum, then shade. There's little purpose to this blog other than showing off how fucking neat this drawer is. Look how neat that thing is.

Lower: Panties, panties with lace
Upper: Half back thongs, half back thongs with lace, that one G-string, string that was once a g string, I think.

<3 Who wants to pick which panties I wear for a week?

Also: Limited edition Pikachu, 1999...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1381.jpg
Views:	650
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	175  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shit

Posted 03-11-2012 at 08:44 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I will never understand people's fascination with their own poop. I know a lot of weird things happen on this site, I understand that. But I just saw a bunch of pictures with someone posting themselves in a diaper with their poop hanging out and everything. I don't get this. I understand you might want to degrade yourself and things like that. But poop is just kind of weird in my opinion. It is smelly, it is warm, and it smears really easily. I don't know. Whatever
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Female Clothing

Posted 03-02-2012 at 06:03 AM by SissyDL

Female Clothing:
Head Bands and Hair Ties

Dresses:
1 Camo Dress almost Floor Length
1 Pink Floor Length night gown dress
1 Princess Peach Full Costume Gloves and Foam Crown included from Mario
1 Ironette Costume from Iron Man 2.
1 Footed Pajamas Light Pink with Dark Pink Snowflakes

Tops:
Blue Jean Button Down Shirt
Tinkerbell Tank Top
Red Tank Top goes with the Mini Skirt Nicely
Black Tank Top
Black...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys/Bondage Gear

Posted 03-02-2012 at 03:27 AM by SissyDL
Updated 04-08-2012 at 05:00 PM by SissyDL

First off i am prolly missing a few things or items i am missing as i remember them i will update and edit this

Toys:
Hitachi Wand 7 Speed
Blue Vibe(is not vibrating for some reason even after replacing batteries.)
Ejaculating Dildo
Nipple Clamps
Vibrating Butt Plug
Pink Butt Plug
Inflatable Butt Plug

Bondage Gear:
Ball Gag
Funnel Gag
Blindfold
Locking Leather Collar
6 Buckle Collars
3 Leashes (1...