Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Shit

Posted 03-11-2012 at 08:44 PM by Manbearpig

I will never understand people's fascination with their own poop. I know a lot of weird things happen on this site, I understand that. But I just saw a bunch of pictures with someone posting themselves in a diaper with their poop hanging out and everything. I don't get this. I understand you might want to degrade yourself and things like that. But poop is just kind of weird in my opinion. It is smelly, it is warm, and it smears really easily. I don't know. Whatever
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1405 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't know either.... It's not my thing Eating it can be dangerous. But I guess if one has become risk aware then there's no way I can judge them.

x_x But yea... playing with poo is a bit weird. Imo... Sorry scat-lovers
    Posted 03-12-2012 at 01:19 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
    Updated 03-12-2012 at 03:35 PM by TheLittleStrawberry
  2. Old Comment
    Yip - couldn't agree more MBP.
  3. Old Comment
    It is super gross.
  4. Old Comment
    It IS super gross but so are a lot of other thing that I do like to do... On the other hand it's probably a whole lot grosser Ah well it takes all sorts.