Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pink

Posted 11-02-2015 at 10:39 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 11-02-2015 at 11:14 PM by techiegirl

So, I bite my nails. I bite them past the skin until they bleed then I bite the skin. It's not super fun and I've done it since I was a kid.

The boy toy hasn't been trying to help me break the habit (simply because I told him I wasn't going to) but he has started making me paint my nails. Usually pink, because he's a jackass.

I really like having small reminders of his dominance. Little rules that I have to do everyday just because Sinister told me to. It's fun and makes me...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Aftermath

Posted 10-07-2015 at 11:57 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The worst is when the call ends. When you've got those few moments of silence right after you both exchange the 'have a great day, bye, I love you's. That is the hardest part. Even though you know you have to leave or you'll be late to class or you know he is falling asleep as you talk. Hearing that silence after static, after his breathing, after saying goodbye like it's the last time you'll ever be able to speak, it's rough.

Long distance is the worst, 0/10 would recommend. The time...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Pushing My Limits

Posted 09-30-2015 at 05:29 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I have an extremely sensitive gag reflex. I despise drooling and I hate having things in my mouth. For these reasons, gags/putting things in my mouth has been a limit for a while.

Guess who just bought a bit gag. This bitch. (found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o01_s00)

It was a surprise for the boy toy and at least half of GD knew I was buying it, but it finally arrived and it's so pretty.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes, Kinky
Old

Recovery

Posted 09-20-2015 at 11:16 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-17-2015 at 05:47 PM by techiegirl

So, yesterday did not go as planned. The boy toy and I had a 'training day' (basically a day of all teasing called something other than a punishment), but through a series of mishaps and mistakes, we cut that day short.

I am continually surprised at how easily Sinister seems to handle my insane mood swings. How he can just drop the domly dom mode and switch into concern dom mode at the drop of a hat. At times, I feel as though he is tired of it, the constant switching. It has to be frustrating...
Distinguished Member
Old

My Brattiness

Posted 09-17-2015 at 10:40 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I've recently started thinking a lot about how I express my bratty side. We joke that I'm the Queen Brat, The Brat of GD, which is a rather accurate description of my behavior. But what is bratty? How am I bratty?

For me, brattiness is a game that can only be played with brat tamers. It's a dance I constantly move to of toeing the line between disobedience and brattiness. How sassy can I be before my boy toy has to finally say fuck it and give me a solid, no nonsense order? We play around...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

How to Be a Good Sub

Posted 09-16-2015 at 06:48 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

This is bullshit. Let's get one thing very very clear, there are no 'good subs' and there are no 'bad subs'. There are submissives.

The boy toy thinks I'm an amazing sub, and who knows maybe I am, but I am also a total brat. If you've witnessed our conversations in chat, you might have picked up on this. Of course, he says that makes my subby side so much more special (what a softie), but other Doms might disagree.

I am not what people envision when someone pictures a...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

Time

Posted 09-16-2015 at 06:41 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I am horrible at keeping track of it. Time flies has new meaning when applied to my life. I'm constantly amazed at how easily I become distracted, it's a serious problem.

The boy toy and I have been together for two months today. I didn't even really register the time going by, of course, two months isn't that long, but it's long enough for me to feel safe with him. Which, spoilers, does not happen easily. It feels so strange that I've been calling him, 'Sir' for two months. I call him...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal