Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Old

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER

Posted 11-01-2018 at 02:50 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So, me and my friends decided at a Halloween party last night that we were all going to do a no nut November challenge. We each put $20 into a glass jar and wrote our names on a whiteboard. Every day for the next month we have to come over and put a tally next to our name for each day that we do not have an orgasm. we are not allowed to touch ourselves in any sexual manner for this entire month. whoever makes it to the end of the month without orgasming takes the whole jar. In the event that two or more...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Halloween party problem!

Posted 10-26-2018 at 11:35 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So me and my friends are gonna have a Halloween party on Halloween (duh) and I'm at a total loss of what to wear! I've contemplated crossdressing as Castiel from super natural, I've also thought about being chrona from soul eater. Then again, maybe I should just use this party as an excuse to wear my super slutty red plaid corset and miniskirt again. I dunno. All I know is I wanna dress up, bit I don't know as what. So I took to posting here in my blog for some ideas from any of yall? (Keep in mind,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

almost there

Posted 08-24-2018 at 10:38 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

my denial is almost over! so ive returned to getdare. over the last month, my desperation has been top notch, so ive been avoiding all things of sexual content as much as possible. thankfully, ive managed to make it this far. Im really proud of myself for not touching over the last 2 months, and ive got 2 days left. I figured id start up on getdare again since im so close to being aloud to touch again.

Ive had alotta fun with this 2 month denial, but i dont know if ill be trying it again...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

denied by Icy, and Naked to escape it.

Posted 07-26-2018 at 04:43 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Quote:
Option Two: Exhibitionism
Accumulate 24 hours naked. The hours must be done in minimum sets of three hours to count and during those hours there is no touching of yourself whatsoever. This includes holding your penis to pee, scratching an itch, touching yourself while lowering clothes etc. Take at least 3 pictures of yourself near a window (These are only for you.) and spend a total of 20 minutes near a window with the blinds/curtains open.
So this is the task Icy gave that im...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

how im doing with my no touch denial

Posted 07-17-2018 at 06:09 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

ok but really? ... like.. this is the hardest thing I've done yet.. (hehe, hardest thing... hehe... dicks...)

see what I mean!? like, this is me all day every day right now.

like, I just... I cant stop thinking about dicks, and about touching, and its making...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dares

Posted 07-13-2018 at 09:10 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 03-17-2021 at 10:42 AM by Twisted Kitten

(dammit Jenni, I used to never do this kinda stuff... grrrr....)

PISS = Next time i go pee, it will be with my panties pulled up

WEDGIE X = I will give myself a wedgie and keep it for X minutes

DEEPTHROAT X Y = and I will do X deep-throats in Y minutes (X max is 50, y max is 5)

BADGIRL X = I will slap my face hard X times (max 10)

SPANKING X = I will spank myself bare bottom X times (max 300)

BUSTED X = I will do...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

pissing myself at work for jenni

Posted 07-13-2018 at 08:44 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

so me and 420jenni were gaming together. she was in her diaper and we were both supposed to pee ourselves while gaming, but i kinda..... forgot to do that.

so, as punishment, i offered her that i would piss my panties before going to work, and wear them all night while at work. furthuremore, i would keep peeing in them when ever i went to the bathroom as well.

she added on that during my drive home, id have to suck them clean the entire drive.

my panties...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized