Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

denied by Icy, and Naked to escape it.

Posted 07-26-2018 at 04:43 AM by Twisted Kitten

Quote:
Option Two: Exhibitionism
Accumulate 24 hours naked. The hours must be done in minimum sets of three hours to count and during those hours there is no touching of yourself whatsoever. This includes holding your penis to pee, scratching an itch, touching yourself while lowering clothes etc. Take at least 3 pictures of yourself near a window (These are only for you.) and spend a total of 20 minutes near a window with the blinds/curtains open.
So this is the task Icy gave that im gonna do. I love to be naked at home, and my PC is right by the big sliding door! sooooooooooo.... I'm naked.

I striped down right when I saw the post and have now been nakey with my blinds open for the last 15 minutes. (since 730am) I plan on staying here at my PC for the next 5 hours. and im gonna do this every day over the next week. as for no touching of my ... erm... member. even when peeing, easy peasy. im locked. so i don't have to touch to pee. I just sit down and let it go! this is gonna be a lotta fun, and i wanna use this blog as a way for me to record my time being naked for Icy.

That's it for now! talk to ya later my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 96 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hope you don't have too many itches. If you do get one... Have a back scratcher?
  2. Old Comment
    ive already had a few itches, but have been able to sait them by using the back of my chair. kinda felt like a dog rubbing my back against the chair to itch.
    Posted 07-26-2018 at 07:54 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Glad you were able to get them resolved. ^.^