Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

First Attempt at Arcturus' Potty Training & Ageplay Dare Part 1

Posted 03-03-2016 at 06:34 PM by JTN2010
Updated 03-13-2016 at 06:30 PM by JTN2010
Tags report

So this is my first attempt at a dare I find super interesting and, more or less, is a dare I've been waiting for for a while (in fact I've tried to create a similar dare but never really finished and this is a better product I believe).
Potty Training and Ageplay Dare

Inspired by this dare I've opted to make a Google Sheet for this to sort of act like a tracker.
Found here

I'm beginning the dare the Friday morning and we'll see how this goes. I would like to avoid wearing diapers to work the following Tuesday and on but I can make some adjustments if needed. There's a lot of small tweaks I'd like to see on this dare but I figure this time I'll try to do it exactly as written. If I get bored I'll add some other dares as needed, and if I find something that doesn't make sense (but wasn't obvious before I'll tackle that as I get there).

Additionally, while in diapers, at least at the start, I intend to use them for their full purpose (both messing and wetting). If it becomes too gross or clean up becomes too tedious (as it often does) I might switch it back as needed, but I'll decide that change on the start of a morning. To keep things simple I'm keeping the point values the same to use the toilet for pooping or changing out of a messy diaper as it is for wetting. That seems reasonable and often I'd use the toilet for both anyway.

Finally, for any corner time I'm leaving the checkbox for varying the duration by up to 50% on (unless told otherwise), and setting the sensitivity around 25% (I did a small test and that seemed like enough that it caught me turning around or anything but didn't catching small movements). While the dare does state water I'll occasionally drink juices or milk (I don't think the fact that it's water is crucial to the dare and having a bit of taste can help especially when I need to drink a lot.

With all those gritty details out of the way let the dare begin. I'll try to update throughout each day but I won't explain every single wetting or whatever, just when I get punished, when things don't go as planned, etc. Otherwise I'll just give a high level summary.

Strategy

So before I started I wanted to have some basic strategy. It's a pretty simple one I think. Wear diapers for 3 or 4 days, accumulating as many points as possible and then begin wearing panties around the start of the work week for me. If possible I'll use a sippy cup to get a few extra points. I may pick up baby powder for the days where I won't be around people (or at least much or people I know). I don't think I'll purchase a training seat. I'll most likely do the potty training video task and Ready to Pee!. Iffy on the chart. Right now I don't really have any pull-ups but I could pick up some from the store if I think I'll need them (they don't seem super necessary for the dare but might be helpful Cute (and dry) panties (which does seem like a solid way to get points but it would only take going pee 3 times to make it not worth it). Additionally I trust very few pull ups not to leak in one large wetting (or two smaller ones).
I will most likely double diaper in the morning/night when possible to minimize point usage. I did purchase diapers 1 size larger than I normally wear if that seems helpful.
I imagine I'll need somewhere around 12 points to last 3 days but that would be sort of a minimum.

Day One: Not a Great Way to Begin
Update 1 (7:00): Start of day one I realized that I'm essentially changing into a wet diaper right in the morning (had to pee really badly like most mornings so that'll be something to bear in mind in the future).
Update 2 (10:00): First diapered leaked after 1 large wetting in the morning, 1 medium sized one an hour later and then one smaller one around 10am (the fact that I was sitting down probably didn't help). What a terrible way to get started. Immediately down to 0 points. After my first cornertime *gulp* I guess I'll start drinking double. To be somewhat fair to me I'm just going to allow myself to change today as much as I need but the double water doesn't stop until 24 hours after my last "free" change (AKA I'm not going to quadruple the water or anything insane like that).
Update 3 (7:40): The corner time was hell. I ended up adding about 8 minutes because of peaking. I have a newfound fear or respect for corner time. Once changed I double diapered (at first I thought it was a good move but I forgot that I could change for free at that point so probably a waste). They didn't get super wet but they were VERY messy by the end. Changed out of those around 4ish. Going to try to get this next one to last until bedtime (although I need to go to the store).
The amount of liquids is a bit excessive but I'm managing. It hasn't caused a lot of wetting so that may be a problem tonight. But I'm getting through my about 1 sippy cup (8 oz) per hour. Once it's 8:30 I'll have about 2.5 hours to drink 6 cups so gonna have to manage that somehow.
Update 4 (10:15): Only 1 glass left (ugh). The diaper is mostly full. I'll change once more before bedtime. I do have to meet people at noon tomorrow so I'm trying to decide if I should try to make diapers work or start higher (although if I keep this up I'll not generate any points). I guess I'll decide in the morning. I did pick up baby powder (which I realistically couldn't use until monday) and pull ups at the store (along with more liquids). So I'll have a lot more options going forward.

Day 2: Mistakes were Made
Update 1 (5:30): So my sleep was interrupted so that caused some issues (had to sleep in a wet diaper) but it worked out. I also got lucky on my bonus roll. The real problem came when I had to go meet a friend for a few hours. I didn't trust wearing a diaper and have it go un-noticed so I opted to wear a pull-up (knowing I'd have to face the punishment when I get home, which I did a few minutes ago). I was able to keep up with my drinks with a large water bottle. As I write this I'm finishing my second drink for the 2 I must drink as punishment and I'm squirming (I've had to go pee for a couple hours). It's going to be very difficult to make it through the corner time (which is scaring me) without peeing; but I guess I'll see in 2 hours
Update 2 (7:50): Didn't even get close to staying dry through the corner time. I had to pee super badly by that time (easily one of the most desire to pee in my life). I put some towels under my feet before starting the corner time. The problem was it was impossible not to fidget and it just kept adding more time until after about 5 minutes (which was a net of like -20 I think) I just broke. Back in diapers now and have made literally no progress in 2 days. On the bright side I was able to use baby powder today, so that helps but I wasn't able to use a sippy cup all day.

Day 3: Small Gains
Update 1 (8:00): Recently got up. The plan for today is to wear pull ups for the first few hours (to do stuff out and about) but not use them; then when I get home double diaper to minimize the number of changes. Since I'm beginning in pull-ups I won't be able to use baby powder; additionally I likely won't be able to use a sippy cup as one meal won't be alone. I might commit to the "What Even in a Potty" task (just have to know that I can't reset after that or that's a huge hit) today.
Update 2 (6:00): So far nothing too bad today. Had to change 1 more time than I'd like (after double diapering the urge to go number 2 hit hard and I can only stew in that for so long, but I gave it a good while). It was pretty wet but nothing special. The amount of liquid I've drank over the last 3 days is jarring. I've been in the double drink time for nearly this entire dare (luckily that ends tonight, hopefully for good). Hoping this next double diaper lasts until I go to bed (although I realize if I change out of it I only netted 1 point so far today...)
Update 3 (10:30): The double diaper lasted the remainder of the evening although was quite full. I can't imagine sleeping in that (if I woke and needed to pee I wouldn't trust it for a full wetting). This puts me down to 1 point. Tomorrow I'm going to do all I can to maximize my points tomorrow. I estimate if I can end the day with about 16 points or so I'll be narrowly able to "win" on Thursday (although it does require the random bonus to not screw me over, otherwise I'll need to salvage what I can and take this over to next weekend [and buy more diapers]). At the very least it will be nice to going back to not drinking double.

Day 4: Back to Square One?
Update 1 (8:00): Nothing special about this morning. Going to start in diapers and knock out the stuff I need to do out and about and then switch to double diapers. Got super screwed on the bonus points (-2) which means once I go to change once I'll be drinking double basically all day (at least until I do the What Even is Potty...but it might make sense to save that until the end of the night if I'm okay with drinking double for 2 full days...)
Update 2 (12:00): Sadly I can't do my plan of just double diapering the rest of the day. Just got back from being out, and my diaper was near the breaking point super saggy (but no idea if anyone could tell). I wet it pretty bad when I got back praying it didn't leak but it worked out. Now that I've changed (back at 0) back to drinking double... Luckily I should get a decent amount of bonus points at the end of the day (and I have tomorrow to wear diapers as well but I might need to buy some?)

Part 2
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3429 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments