Rate this Entry

First Attempt at Arcturus' Potty Training & Ageplay Dare Part 2

Posted 03-07-2016 at 06:47 PM by JTN2010
Updated 03-13-2016 at 06:29 PM by JTN2010

Part 1

Original Dare

Log

Day 4 Part 2: Drank Way too Much
Update 3 (9pm): So at this point I've changed a few times, feel fairly bloated from all the liquids, but otherwise nothing too too special. I decided now it was time to watch the potty training videos. Most of the videos I watched were basically ads or scams even (all having similar names, weird usernames, and 8 minute videos), kind of a shame, but I skipped over those. Here's the first video, it was very strange; (especially the "intermission"). The second video was clearly more for children but if I was a child I wouldn't really learn anything from it...but idk what to look for it was at least shorter. The final video was probably the best video for children of the 3. Regardless I included my paragraph in my work log before printing and taping it in the bathroom.

Day 5: Disaster Strikes
Update 1 (7:30): Last night was a mess. I felt super sick. I think I drank way too much liquid on top of eating a regular amount of food. I just felt terrible, so going to take the water intoxication warning more seriously (and likely lighten my amount of food). Not working in the office today so I have one more day to hopefully gain points diapering so I'm changing into a double diaper this morning (I only have 3 more diapers after this but more should be coming today). Have my pacifier, my baby powder, and sippy cup all in use to maximize points so as long as I don't do something stupid I should be good!
Update 2 (5pm): The best laid plans...so turns out for a lot of silly reasons I'm not getting into, I had to go into the office today (basically it wasn't possible to work from home). As result I didn't feel comfortable wearing a diaper so I moved "up" to pull ups acknowledging that I'll need a punishment when I get home. Additionally I failed to drink enough water during the day (long meetings made that not viable). I figure I'll do that punishment first and then do the waiting 2 hours and then doing my corner time *gulp*. I need to pee a bit now but it's not unbearable so we'll see how that goes. I REALLY need to last because if I lose all my points I'll basically be starting over without the virtue of an extra long weekend and the What Even is Potty points. (mini update) had 21 mistakes on my lines, maybe should have been slower. Drinking 4 glasses before waiting until about 7:30 to begin (ugh, I could pee now but hopefully I'll live).
Update 2.5 (7:30): Just a quick update before my corner time. Have to go bathroom pretty bad (not as bad as the first time I failed this punishment quickly but still bad, lots of leg bouncing). Not that it will likely matter here but just to add to the discomfort I need to go number 2 a bit as well. Anyway just thought I'd vent a bit before beginning what promises to be corner time 10 times longer than I'd like.
Update 3 (8:30): Success! I lasted in the corner. As before I left on the bonus time and once again got +50% (I'm thinking it's rigged...) so 45 minutes...which was terrifying. It only got worse when after about 10 minutes I got +9 minutes for fidgeting. Since nothing in the rules says silence I only made it through by singing. I was worried a lot about going to the bathroom but honestly it never really hurt that hard. So much so I haven't even gone yet (although the urge is strong now). Maybe it helps I distracted myself. Regardless pretty thrilled. I'm going to print off a potty chart just to be safe (I figure now that I'm out of diapers I can start making progress on that in-case things don't go as planned the next couple days). Hoping to start my panty trials tomorrow...

Day 6: Slow Journey
Update 1 (10:50pm): Bonus this morning was +4 which was a great boon. Nothing really all that special happened today. It was a bit difficult to get enough fluids in the office but nothing too special. Went to the bathroom 4 times (in the morning, sometime mid-day, after work, and just a bit ago). Up to 2 full columns on my fail-safe potty chart. Currently sitting on 13 points to get me through 2 days which seems pretty reasonable (basically I can use the toilet 8 times in the next two days with variance on the randomness which will either kill or save me I think). That said each bathroom trip was a bit difficult so a big negative could hurt bad. But I have a good outlook.

Day 7: Final Plans?
Update 1 (7:30am): Just wanted to note that my roll was a 2 (so negative 2 points, ugh). That takes me down to 5 remaining potty uses over the next 2 days (ignoring the one I just used this morning) with some variance on tomorrow morning's roll...
Update 2 (7pm): I've gone 3 times at this point (seems pretty standard). Each time it was generally pretty necessary. I figure at this time it's time to talk about what could happen tomorrow to have a strategy...
First let's assume I go once before bed (fairly safe assumption but maybe I can go without). I'll end the day with 5 points putting me at 7 in the morning before rolling.
If I roll a 4 or higher I shouldn't have any issues (4 times going to the bathroom plus some spare points). be okay
If I roll a 3 I should be okay if I go to the bathroom 4 times and get to bed on time (more on that below) I'd be okay.
If I roll a 2 I'd be in trouble, I'd effectively have 2 bathroom uses for the entire day which would be difficult but maybe not impossible. I could also hedge against this slightly by not going to the bathroom before bed tonight.
If I roll a 1 I'd be in a lot of trouble. I'd have basically 1 bathroom break (2 if I hedge like above). If I roll a 1 and don't skip going to the bathroom before bed I'd basically just have to give up and go back to pull-ups tomorrow (won't be able to wear diapers tomorrow).
The other big concern is my bed time. I've been close many times but I've always met it thus far. Tomorrow, the issue is, I'm meeting friends for some drinks after work. Depending on how things go I might be able to get home and in bed by 11 (maybe being "lame" and bowing out a bit early for some excuse), but it could be an issue. If I don't make it I automatically fail regardless (since I'd have to take a punishment plus losing 2 points could hurt). In that case I'll have to spend the weekend and perhaps Monday building points for an attempt again next week. Ugh. I guess we'll see. I'll try to do a small update before bed saying if I went to the bathroom before bed (it'll likely be based on need) or at least put it in my workbook.
Sorry for the lengthy update with little substance just explaining why I'll either be back in diapers in a couple days (either not being in bed in time or a bad roll) or basically it being my last update of value.
Update 3 (10:50): Need to pee a little (like it's not comfortable but not bouncing or anything). Gonna try not going to bed. I figure I'm on an odd number so if I have to get up to go to the bathroom the 1 extra point won't kill me.

Day 8: New Beginnings
Update 1 (5:30am): Woke up early because I had to use the restroom bad. Then I updated my workbook and was super nervous about the roll (basically got everything ready before scrolling up). Got a 1 (-4 points).........that puts me at 3 points for the day (and I woke up early which means it's going to be a longer day). At this point it's incredibly unlikely, I'll try to hold going to the bathroom the first time as long, but it doesn't seem likely (going only twice in the next about 25 hours [I believe I put on panties Wednesday at 7am to start my 72 hours]). Not completely giving up on this run but seems pretty likely I'll need to garner more points this weekend. Maybe I should try to get enough so -4 each day is still a win...
Update 2 (7am): During my shower the urge to pee starting hitting hard (probably the extra night glasses kicking in. Just decided to "throw in the towel" there's no way I could hold that long enough to then last through at least another probably 18 hours without going. Put myself back in pull-ups.

Day 9: Back to Diapers
Update 1 (11am): So yesterday was a not a sucessful day in the least. I did end up staying out past my bed time, and went way below 0 (luckily there is no negative). I'm back in diapers today (doing all the bonus stuff I can). Drinking double. The spanks sucked but it wasn't the end of the world (did 50 on each cheek with a wooden spoon). My only concern now is should I try to do the bonus 6 points for wearing diapers for 3 days in a row. It seems like a really good deal but if this monday is like last tuesday that would hurt super bad.
Update 2 (10pm): Pretty uneventful day. Spent it entirely diapered. Went out a bit nothing too special (had my pacifier in my pocket at least and even took my sippy cup with my to go places in my car so I could keep up on the double liquids). On my third diaper today (got a lot of mileage out of the second one). I'll likely just wear it to bed so I can avoid changing without points (currently at 0). If things go according to plan I'll have 16 points in the morning (ignoring the random part, wake up [2], good smelling baby [2], cute as a button [3], still a big baby [6], some small comfort [3]). Doing this for the next 2 days (except the still a big baby points) I should at least be gaining a bit more than I'm losing. If I can keep in the black I should be able to last a couple days (starting Tuesday) on those points and get a big bonus when I finish my potty chart on the 3rd day.

Part 3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3260 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments