Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Toy Review - The Whisk by KinkyCreationsStudio

Posted 09-18-2022 at 06:09 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A high quality, original, fun impact toy with stunning colors.

I am a big fan of impact and wanted some variety on implements, so I’ve been trying to seek out some unique options through small businesses on Etsy.

Pros: This toy is stunning - the pale pink of the stands are totally my color and I love the copper detail on the handle. It is really great quality, the vinyl is really smooth and the handle is heavy in a...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Pain & Humility - an afternoon session with Sir

Posted 10-19-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

After an exhausting weekend filled to the brim with work, chores and a minimum of sleep, I missed Sir (my former dom) like crazy. So when it turned out He had time for a session this afternoon, my entire body squirmed with need. I counted down the minutes to my lunch break and was stripped and on all fours within seconds after I got off the clock.

(NB. After rightfully being punished by Sir for calling His holes mine, I want to point out again that I'm fully aware these holes belong to Sir...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

The Pain Game! (Video game version: GTA V)

Posted 10-08-2020 at 03:26 PM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:12 PM by bdsm_guy1

Related to my recent thread requesting extreme dares for this weekend when I'll be home alone, providing some additional detail for the 'Pain Game' that was one of the more popular poll options. This is an alternate version to the card game I posted - this is the video game version of the Pain Game - using Grand Theft Auto V on PS4.

Let me know if you prefer this version or the card game. If I have time I will play both! Feel free to suggest edits to the below game too

Posted in Dare Games
Old

The Pain Game! (Card game)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 06:32 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:13 PM by bdsm_guy1

Related to my recent thread requesting extreme dares for this weekend when I'll be home alone, providing some additional detail for the 'Pain Game' that was one of the more popular poll options.

Please feel free to suggest edits to the below game and I will incorporate when I play at the weekend

How it works
  1. Shuffle two identical decks of cards, so each number is repeated 8 times + 4 Jokers
  2. Pick up a random card and perform the associated action below
  3. Continue until
Posted in Dare Games
Old

Mr. A’s Extreme Home Alone Dares – Schedule! (9th – 11th Oct)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 04:08 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-10-2020 at 06:31 PM by bdsm_guy1

Background
In case you didn’t catch my thread, as I will be home alone from 9th to 11th October 2020 I issued a poll where GD members can vote on which dares I should do to fill my time. I massively misjudged the response rate and it turns out I will be doing all 10 dares (plus a few extra posted on the thread!). Therefore I am sharing below a suggested schedule of activities from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon – please feel free to suggest edits or additions!

I think that all
Old

PM Dares

Posted 10-02-2020 at 02:57 PM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:13 PM by bdsm_guy1

Some suggested PM Dares below. I'm a bit limited as I live with my girlfriend and rarely get time alone since the lockdown... but I'll try my best! Most of the Basic PM Dares can be done easily, while the Special PM Dares may need more preparation / home alone.

Basic PM Dares

1. Choose a PM dare below
2. Roll a dice to determine duration (if we're 'friends', you can double)
3. (Optional) Choose the specific type of toy - full list here

Posted in Basic Info
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Toothpaste Punishment (PART 1)

Posted 04-16-2019 at 11:36 AM by SecretGhost
Updated 04-16-2019 at 01:30 PM by SecretGhost

I had a task to brush my teeth 3 times a day.
I kept forgetting and just... I was a disobedient Pet...

So a bit scared, i told Master that I wasnt keeping up with it and he told me that i am not allowed to cum unless purely anal (no touching).

-----------------------
Also i got this Punishment :

1.Cover my Buttplug with toothpaste and put it in my ass

2.put toothpaste on my brush and brush my dick, balls and ass with it