Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The last two weeks

Posted 03-08-2020 at 07:57 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 03-08-2020 at 08:00 AM by RainbowSky

As some of you may have seen I put up an ad requesting a master. I had several responses (although several of those after having got to know someone really well and been playing with them). One never responded when I got back to them, the other was very understanding of my situation and request (the ad itself was very unusual). I got to know him, just chatting and then he started setting me some small tasks. And I wanted to share those reports with you. So here goes.

First task: to always...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro v. Gerbil: A comparison

Posted 03-13-2020 at 11:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have recently acquired a new sub. It honestly came out of the blue and while Jaro was supportive, he was naturally interested in what the differences were in our dynamics. So I decided to write this blog ...

Kink Life
Jaro is relatively new to BDSM. I was his first Domme but before me he wasn’t sure if being a sub was really for him. He has dabbled in giving out tasks here and there and even discussed with a few people a D/s arrangement where he was in the D role, but I think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

An uncontrollable craving

Posted 03-26-2020 at 03:27 PM by Lovelyangel

Hi there ,
You can call me Angel, I'm a 23 year old straight female. I have always known I've been submissive from a very young age, before I even knew what it was. My first memory of a "craving" was when I was about 9. Later on about age 14 I found out my "craving" had a name. SUBMISSIVE. That's when I started doing my research on what being a submissive is. As I got older, I would get my boyfriend to tie me up here or there maybe spank me and although that was nice, I...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Latest tasks completed for my master

Posted 04-01-2020 at 09:13 AM by RainbowSky

Task 1: Write your blog post with legs spread, arms and tits bound. Your BF can then hold or tape your vibe to your clit and leave it on a medium setting until you have to beg him to stop.

I stripped down to my latex body. Then my BF handed me some rope to bind my tits. I wrapped the rope around the top of my tits and then put a knot in it, I the separated the two ends and went through the middle and round the base and my back. I pulled it over each shoulder making a cross shape in the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The fake RADAR - how to spot fakes and one-shots

Posted 04-18-2020 at 03:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-19-2020 at 10:32 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: I explicitely state that I don't live up to the following standards I may provide in the following text. I am just Human afterall.

Welcome to the internet, a world of anonymity.
That means, you can just jump in, so much is free today, so less effort is needed. No need to pay an entry fee, show your passport or even a pic of yourself. No one needs to know who you are until you decide to reveal it.

Don't overestimate your disconnect between your virtual persona...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

3 years <3

Posted 05-06-2020 at 05:49 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today Mr. Devious and I celebrated three years of marriage. For those that don't know who we are (we used to be pretty well known, but not so much anymore), Mr. Devious and I met right here on getDare 6 years ago in June 2014. We have now been living together for 5 years and have been married 3!

The third year is called the leather anniversary. Leather signifies the strength, durability,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-06 (27).jpg
Views:	437
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	914   Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-06 (1).jpg
Views:	407
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	915   Click image for larger version

Name:	32132.JPG
Views:	437
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	916  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

best, worst, most humiliating and most arousing tasks I've ever done

Posted 05-10-2020 at 12:56 PM by RainbowSky

Today my Master set me our first ever messy task. Unfortunately a lot of it had to be adapted. Whilst I am now currently sat in my bath with egg cracked on my head and shampooed into my hair, golden syrup and biscoff spread covering my tits and smushed grapes and golden syrup filling my latex leggings. I must write this blog entry, which is difficult when you have egg dripping in your eyes.

Honestly it is hard to find the worst task I've ever done. I suppose its those where somebody hasn't...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized