Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Tessdog's Story

Posted 12-19-2007 at 06:49 PM by admireu4ever

I joined getDare a very long time ago. Infact, it's been just over a year since I found out about this site.
When I arrived the Story Section was not even two pages. The first stories I had read were the Robin Hood Story and a few others.
I had read one of Powerstrips stories and it inspired me to start writting.
With in the next few weeks, I'd become one of the most active writers on getDare.
Then finally, I proposed the idea of me becoming a moderator. The staff had agreed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Years

Posted 12-31-2007 at 05:04 PM by jomamma89

i have to go to my friends 4 new years.
my parents have friedns ovr.
if the ywernt and my parents went somewhere id crossdress so much and post pix
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New site is GO!

Posted 05-05-2008 at 11:52 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

I've posted an announcement in the forums and made the new site live!

I was sitting around tonight debating whether to launch today or wait for the weekend and decided to just launch the dang thing before it starts collecting cobwebs.

After a long time the secret site is a secret no more.

....> kinktalk.com
SysOp
Old

Attention all astonishingly clever getDare members!

Posted 08-24-2009 at 07:14 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

It never ceases to amuse me how people try to argue loopholes they find in the rules.

I got this well-written gem today in my PM box:
Quote:
O com on I found a way around it I didn't write 16 Characters I wrote 15 character which over 16 characters and it doesn't say 16 characters so i don't see the problem.
This is the sort of crap users waste my time with on a regular basis. This was from an idiot upset about his 3 point infraction (you don't get probation until 4 points)....
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Can you read this?

Posted 10-27-2009 at 04:18 PM by North1 (North1 Enlightenment)

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An open ended letter

Posted 12-02-2009 at 05:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 12-02-2009 at 05:13 PM by Manbearpig

Dear users of getdare,

Some users have criticized myself and most of the other mods this week about "picking favorites" and "hating a particular user." Well, I have to respond to these remarks. Look at getdare this way. It is more like a school, the mods are the teachers and Depp is the principal. Think of Depp in a god-like thrown with all the power, however, since he can't always be on, the mods help out. Like most schools, most teachers will claim that there...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Association for Invisible Manbearpigs

Posted 02-21-2010 at 09:48 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Manbearpig

Enough signatures for me
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized