Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My BDSM test result

Posted 10-31-2016 at 09:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 10:24 AM by CSasha

My BDSM test result

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
92% Switch
89% Brat
89% Submissive
84% Degradee
84% Girl/Boy
83% Ageplayer
81% Experimentalist
76% Primal (Prey)
76% Exhibitionist
73% Rope bunny
73% Voyeur
72% Non-monogamist
68% Rigger
66% Pet
65% Degrader
65% Masochist
63% Slave
61% Brat tamer
59% Dominant
57% Master/Mistress...
Oracle
Old

10/30/16

Posted 10-30-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

today when I got up I decided to shave my beard and body hair off. I had been thinking about it for a while now, but I finally worked up the courage to actually do it. It took me about 2 hours to shave my face and body smooth, including my pubic region. I also trimmed my arms and legs as short as I could get away with. afterwards I looked in the mirror, and I felt more beautiful. I realized that I might actually be able to pass as a female. I was really happy with it.

Next
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

Happy Halloween!

Posted 10-30-2016 at 06:14 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 10-30-2016 at 06:20 PM by The Slutty Princess

I may be a day early but, Happy Halloween everyone! What's everybody's costumes? Sammie and I are attending a Halloween party tomorrow night. We both are dressing as sexy police officers, it should be a fun time!

At Daycare, we are having a bunch of Halloween festivities for the kids! I can't wait to see all the adorable children in their costumes!

Besides Halloween, I just got back from a trip to Quebec City and had an awesome time! If you haven't. please check out my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lola Bunny got it right

Posted 10-30-2016 at 02:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:31 AM by CSasha

I have to take the offer of Lola Bunny to play a game of Do it right with her as the sub. We played it over two days in this thread, so you could and did watch, cheer, reply and interfere with your shouts and comments.

Her task was:
Get naked and post on getDare "I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this, I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyone's pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Cassandra's PM Pool

Posted 10-30-2016 at 06:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:57 AM by CSasha

This pool is a list of users who want to be randomly PM dared by others. So feel free to PM dare one or more these people, PM me to do PM dare one random person from this list other than you, or PM me to get on this list or have me remove you from it.

PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in this list other than you and throw that user out of the Pool.

PM me "PARTY" and I will PM dare every user in this list other than you and throw those users...
Oracle
Old

10/29/16

Posted 10-29-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

today daddy had me wear panties, a bra, corset, and mini skirt. I also had to wear my collar. Daddy even made me wear my outfit to the store, under my normal clothing. It was really exciting going to the store knowing i was wearing female clothes underneath. I also wore my chastity device the whole day.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/28/16

Posted 10-28-2016 at 08:43 PM by jh474

I came home and stripped and cuffed myself like yesterday. I watched tv for a couple of hours then I headed to bed. this time I attached my dildo to my wand. I shoved it inside of me it felt so good. then I turned the wand on. Omg, it felt amazing. after about 15 minutes or so I started feeling these really intense waves of pleasure and then I suddenly orgasmed. I was a bit stunned for a moment as intense orgasmic waves rippled throughout my body. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had.
Posted in Slave Diary