Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Domming Jaroface
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Why a ruined orgasm doesn't upset me

Posted 01-26-2017 at 01:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly

My pet has been very open with the fact that he is not very good at edging. He will be edging along nicely and all of a sudden ... a ruin! It is something that he has become a little better at controlling since we started practicing, but it is still pretty frequent.

It has never really bothered me, because I know it is something that he can't really prevent from happening. I know he isn't deliberately breaking a rule or finding a loop hole around the rule. It just happens.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Adventures of Butterfly & Jaro: An Update!

Posted 01-16-2017 at 11:35 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:02 PM by Butterfly

I can't believe that yesterday marked two months since Jaro and I started a D/s relationship. At first I was shocked to think that it has already been two months. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed, but when I started to reflect on everything we have done, it is surprising that it has ONLY been 2 months!

I first contacted Jaro because I saw that he was interested in exploring his submissive side. He had a list of curiosities that worked well with my likes and interests and...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

The logistics of my D/s

Posted 01-03-2017 at 11:51 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly

I want to preface this to say that this is how I do things as a Domme. It may not work for you and that is fine, but maybe it can help somebody just starting to figure out a way that works for them. A lot of this was learned through trial and error but for the most part, I have found a system that works for me and so I wanted to share it.

Being in a D/s relationship is more than just assigning or completing tasks. There is a lot of information that is involved and keeping it organized...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My feelings about giving and receiving punishments

Posted 12-30-2016 at 08:33 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly

My pet recently suggested that I post a blog on my views and feelings surrounding punishments, both giving and receiving.

First of all, I want to stress that there is a huge different between a punishment and a funishment.

Punishment
I believe that punishments are something that should be avoided. A punishment should be something that is a consequence for breaking a rule, or being “bad”. It should consist of something that the punishee doesn’t like,...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Feeling Dommey

Posted 11-15-2016 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

As some of you may know, Asslvr and I had posted an ad this past summer looking for somebody to join our dynamic. However, after going through 70 applications, and speaking with a few people, nobody ended up being quite the right fit for us. I had kinda given up, but the longing to Domme again continued to grow.

I found that over the past few months, I have been very bossy with Asslvr. I pinch his nipples, and tease and torture him all the time. I have even beaten him up a few times (he
A Butterfly Princess <3