Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My wrist feels naked!

Posted 08-14-2009 at 05:35 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Back in high school I used to always wear rubber bands around my wrist. I liked always being ready to shoot someone and fiddled with the things constantly to defeat my school induced boredom. A couple years back I used to wear an elastic black "LiveWrong" bracelet but was never a big fan of these style of things and stopped shortly after I started.

I feel silly wearing rubber bands now in college and have not done it in a long time. Any suggestions on something cool besides a...
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going Commando

Posted 08-13-2009 at 02:19 PM by Komodo Jones

First I'd like to say an update on my status. I told Kyle this yesterday but didn't upload it in my other entry. As far as for me leaving getdare or not it's still up in the air. I will reiterate though that I am not leaving until my story is done so if I do choose to leave, I will be around here at least until the end of this year. So I'll still be hanging around for quite a while.
Well sadly, my dare post has still been unvisitied by everybody...except me. Well that's not true, some people...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

noticing some things

Posted 08-13-2009 at 01:35 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

So I have just realized something about most things that they say are ilegal. No one cares! You do grafitti right infront of a cop he doesn't care! You buy a beer and you're underage, they don't care! Hell, you could even say "F*ck you!" to a cop and he'll just say it right back! Nada! O my recent trip to Greece, I saw about twelve eight-year-olds buy and drink a beer right infront of the guy they bought them from! It's like the laws are useless! I don't even know why we would have these laws...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Recommended Story #1

Posted 08-12-2009 at 02:26 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody updating a blog while I have a chance before once again I start on the everlasting search for a job. Last night, or technically early this morning I forget which, on the chat I was talking with Jess and Jack mostly about literary things. I asked Jess what she thought about my story, she said she liked but she liked her brother's more...and I can proudly say I agree with her. I promised this to Jack a while back and I intend to keep this. The story "The Experiment" authored...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

You took me by the hand...

Posted 08-12-2009 at 10:59 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

"You took me by the hand,
And me a man,
That one night,
You made everything all right...

So raw
So right
All night
All right
Oh, yeah"

These are some of the lyrics from "That One Night" by The Hunted, on the office. Read the plot synopsis to dinner party:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_Party_(The_Office)

Not a dinner party I would want to go to.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Leaving GetDare?

Posted 08-11-2009 at 03:47 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody haven't posted in a while I know. Been busy, anywho a couple of months back some of you may have known that I had been thinking of leaving the bdsm lifestyle since my first slave and I broke our relationship off. Then shorty after I was actually so distraught that I was thinking of leaving getdare. Originally I thought I had resolved the problem, but such is not the case as that possibility is still in my head. It was kind of revived last night I won't go into details on what happened,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19? No? Somewhat of a Rant

Posted 08-09-2009 at 09:13 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

How can anyone not believe I am 19!?! How do you know my age? You just can't judge how old I or anyone else is by their lack of knowlege and their poor spelling and grammar. That's like me saying someone is older than their current age because their knowlege and grammar and spelling far exceeds their current age.

Yes, I am 19. I just happen to lack some knowlege and I happen to lack spelling and grammar. But do I care that I lack that stuff? No.

If I was "lying"...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized