Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Meeting one

Posted 02-28-2017 at 02:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

So my IceMaiden came to visit me today. She will be here 3 days. Due to unavoidable commitments though, we are only able to see each other a limited amount of time every day.

Today we got two hours together, which is not enough. We will have longer tomorrow. But even though two hours is such a very short amount of time, it was worth every second of planning and worry, and I wouldn't trade that time for anything. It is safe and fair to say that I am, if anything, more in love with my
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Valentines? Bah humbug.

Posted 02-14-2017 at 05:35 AM by AbusiveMaster

I hate valentines day. Those of you who know me a little may not be surprised to find that out. Those of you who know me well certainly wont be surprised that I am going to enter here into one of my rants.

I shall begin with the cards. I hate greetings cards. I hate having to spend up to £5 to tell someone "enjoy this day that was created by the person conning me out of the cost of this card." I mean seriously, it is a bit of fucking cardboard. All greetings cards should
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.00 average.

Good girl

Posted 01-04-2017 at 03:57 PM by AbusiveMaster

There have been times I have called both IceMaiden and Hearty "good girl" and been met with the response "Why?" As they havent seen themselves doing something particularly deserving of praise in the minutes preceeding, they are genuinely confused as to why they are being praised.

My girls are brats. No, really, I know this may come as a surprise to you all, but they are. They are cheeky, funloving, mischievious, and both think they are hilarious. Put them
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Out with the old, in with the new.

Posted 12-31-2016 at 03:14 PM by AbusiveMaster

No. Despite the title of the blog, I am not replacing IceMaiden, I am speaking of the year. How dare you even think I meant anyting else?

It has been quite a year. My personal life went mad, exploded, ran round in circles for a few months, then landed me almost exactly where I was at the start, just with a few lingering scars that may continue to hurt for a long time after. I came to fully realise what is important to me, what I am willing to sacrifice for it, and what really doesnt
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.00 average.

Not quite a safeword...

Posted 11-23-2016 at 04:38 AM by AbusiveMaster

Reading the recent discussions on safewords, and it is good to see people engaging in adult exchanges of ideas and opinions, has led me to thinking a little on a recent and ongoing situation.

Those of you who follow the forum threads may be aware of the ongoing interrogation game involving myself, Icy and Hearty. A summary for those who are unaware. Basically each girl starts an hour long scene with a particular word that I do not know. Their task is to get to the end of an hour
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Railroaded

Posted 11-13-2016 at 05:32 PM by AbusiveMaster

How did I get into this position?

My IceMaiden, you may have noticed, is rather a possessive little person. We both are, truth be told. There are, however, one or two people who gain a fraction more leeway than others. People who are given pictures that most wouldnt see, even a few who are shown videos which are very off limits to the majority. It is a matter of trust and friendship.

It will come as no surprise to anybody who frequents chat, or reads the forums - so basically,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Post.

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:25 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. Due to life reasons (i do so love that line, it is so much more polite than saying "none of your business.") My Icemaiden is unable to mail me for the majority of the time. I am able to send her things whenever I like, and I do enjoy occasionally treating her.

Today, however, presented an absolutely unique opportunity. I was able to get post from my little girl. If you have seen my previous blog, you will notice I now have her pubic curls, and that makes me happy. She
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized