Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Meeting one

Posted 02-28-2017 at 02:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

So my IceMaiden came to visit me today. She will be here 3 days. Due to unavoidable commitments though, we are only able to see each other a limited amount of time every day.

Today we got two hours together, which is not enough. We will have longer tomorrow. But even though two hours is such a very short amount of time, it was worth every second of planning and worry, and I wouldn't trade that time for anything. It is safe and fair to say that I am, if anything, more in love with my girl than before.

Picking her up at the train station was the first example of just how much she is herself in person. Where a normal person, knowing someone was waiting for her nervously, would hurry along to the meeting point, Icy decided to hide behind a fence and smoke first, to the point I had to phone the little madam and ask where she was.

Hugging on the platform, I was immedieately struck by just how tiny she is. I am not particularly tall, but when i put my arms around her and pulled her in to me, my chin didn't even touch the top of her head. I was also strick by just how beautiful she is. Perfection in a petite package.

Turns out though that all you need to do to make Icy be quiet is pull her put of bed at 6am and make her take a 6 hour train journey to meet the man for whom she has no limits. More on that later. But she was so quiet, shy and blushy that most of you wouldnt believe it was the same girl. And she blushed a lot. She blushed even when she had no reason at all to blush, and i gave her quite a few reasons to blush.

That said, even shy, quiet, blushy Icy is cheeky and sarcastic. Within the first 3 minutes, when I lifted her case into the car, she piped up "See, you
can be nice." At this point, i knew we would be ok.

The drive to the hotel didnt take very long at all. We checked her in without issue, and before you know it we were in a very nice little bedroom. It had a two seater sofa, and the first thing I did was sit down, take her in my arms, and hold her. I could have just stayed there for the rest of my life. The moment was perfect. At some point, with her head on my chest, she commented on how fast my heart was beating. Damnit, I was caught out - I had been so outwardly calm.

The hug couldnt last forever. If nothing else, it had been over 7 hours since she had used the bathroom. The last 2 hours of her journey complaining how badly she needed to pee. Myabe I can be nice, but I can be mean too. I had ordered her to hold it. So she went to the small en-suite bathroom and made to close the door. It got maybe halfway before it was pushed open again. Embarassed though she was, she only made a mild protest before lowering her trousers and sitting down. I suppose most people would be content with that victory, but.... i am not most people. As she sat there willing her shy bladder to release, I slammed my nevermind down her throat a few times. Apparantly this doesnt help bladder shyness. But when I reached down her shirt and undid her bra, it was like a magic switch. Bra loosened, bladder loosened.

When she had finished, and given we didnt have a lot of time, I wanted to spend some time doing some deliciously deviant things to her perfect little body. I wont go into every single detail. I will say that she has a delcious little pussy. That pain makes said pussy gush and cream. My Icy responds so well to being handled roughly. I mean I knew she was a pain slut, but knowing it is one thing, seeing the look on her face, hearing the little noises she makes - that is something else entirely. She is much much more responsive under my touch than she is when self administering pain.

The points I do want to touch upon are for the purposes of showing off - but not only because I am a lucky lucky man who got to fuck a beautiful little slave. No, while this is true, very true, the points i am going to touch on are because they ate things she used to term as limits. Things only I will ever do to her. Things she wasnt entirely sure she could take, even from me.

It will come as no suprise to a lot of you that Icy loves deepthroat. There is one part of it however she is not so keen on. When the gag reflex is triggered past coughing, to when she spits up sick. Normally when this happens she swallows it down and pretends it never happened. This is forbidden with me. I won't lie. I deliberately caused this to happen, several times. She was naked on her knees, with thick drool and vomit coating her body. I asked if she needed to stop and she shook her head. I was so vey proud of her.

After a time of this, I grabbed her and threw her to all fours. While my cock went deep into her arse, my foot pressed her face to the floor (not the easiest of positions to fuck in, in case you wish to try it some time.) After fucking her arse a while, i pulled out and pulled her to her knees in front of me. I didn't order her to suck me clean. She knew that while she didnt have to, I would like her to. She knew this without being told, and it was an order i didnt intend on giving. If she had refused, I would have accepted that. But dutifully her mouth opened. Slowly her lips wrapped around me and she took me deep into her mouth.

The fourth thing she did is something that she has refused to do for a lot of people. It might seem tame to some, shocking to others, but I do so enjoy the feeling of a beautiful girl tonguing my arsehole.

Though she will blush and complain at me telling you these things, she is as proud of them as I am of her. As well she should be. My beautiful girl did so very well today. It is amazing what you can do in 2 hours if you set your mind to it.

We were meant to be meeting tonight and going for a walk. But understandably, she is tired, so we will see each other again in the morning after a well deserved sleep. I plan on giving her a lot more bruises than the one mark on her left boob. A lot more cuddles, and maybe an orgasm or two.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2010 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I may have pulled over to read this blog because I couldn't wait to get home. Hurry go to bed so it can be tomorrow I want another blog!
  2. Old Comment
    I'm so happy for you guys, two hours or not, it sounds like that was some amazing time well spent.
  3. Old Comment
    great!
    just wishing you all the good.
    thanks for sharing
  4. Old Comment
    I'm truly delighted to hear you got to spend time with each other, no matter how short. Love to you both, and I hope you continue to have a wonderful time.
  5. Old Comment
    I read this on my way to work location #2 with my vibe in, and got to the edge veerrry quickly!

I'm so so happy for you and Icy to have this time together, y'all are bound to have so much fun (both kinky and non) <3
  6. Old Comment
    I am so glad to hear how amazing your first few hours were. It is nice to hear that you can be loving and sweet and romantic when you try. I am looking forward to hear all about the next two days.
  7. Old Comment
    I am not tiny!!! I am just the right size!

I was sooo nervous getting off the train knowing you were only seconds away and you didn't help rushing me through my attempt of calming myself down! And the whole time I was thinking I don't know what to do or how to act or what to say but you made it so easy for me to just be myself and calmed all those fears so quickly.

I will at least give you the fact that my still sore throat isn't entirely on you but this cold too now. But it's still rude. (Okay I might have really liked the constant reminder, even if it was painful.)

I really didn't want to do the AtM. Like....REALLY didn't want to do it. But hearing your praise afterwards made it all okay and even better than usual with it being said in person for the first time.

I guess the rimming wasn't SO bad....or at least it wasn't as bad as I always thought it would be. I liked the noses you made a lot.

I love you <3 <3
  8. Old Comment
    I am glad the rimming "wasn't SO bad" as you will be doing a lot more of that.

(and she really really is tiny)