Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Learning my limits: Custom Edge

Posted 10-31-2014 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:39 AM by Butterfly

Congratulations to Jeff10145 who was the 80th poster on my ama.

The custom edge that he designed is as follows:

She will wear a short dress or skirt, get in her car and drive to a public area. She will roll down her windows and use her remote vibe to edge.

I was a bit nervous about this task when Sir talked to me about it, but we talked about it and agreed that it was something that I could handle. So he approved it.

I want to make the process
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

Our First Meeting: Questions & Answers

Posted 10-26-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:39 AM by Butterfly

What was seeing each other like for the first time? At the airport? Awkward? Did you hug or make any kind of contact? -Eivins

I was a little anxious, but mainly worried I was not in the right spot to meet her. Once I saw her come through the doors I felt a sense of both relief and overwhelming joy to finally see her in person. We immediately had a huge hug!!

I was so so so nervous as I was walking towards the meeting area. When I came down the escalator and saw him standing
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

6 Minutes: Custom Edge

Posted 10-23-2014 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Congratulations to Madl for being lucky poster #60 on my ama. After a bit of talking with Asslvr he presented us with the following custom edge:

She will wear her vibrating nipple clamps and then alternate between 2 vibes (such as the magic wand and the bullet vibe) for one minute each on her clit while at the same time going in and out with her fingers. She will do this until each vibe has been used 3 times.

On the day that I went to do the task, I didn’t have my vibrating
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Toy Shopping

Posted 10-20-2014 at 11:26 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

With Christmas coming up, I have been trying to make a list of things that I really want for anybody who asks, and maybe also a special little treat for myself.

Other than clothes and books shopping, my other favorite thing to shop for is toys.

The thought of getting a new toy is just so exciting. Buying it, waiting to get it home and getting a chance to open it. Feeling your excitement build the longer you have to wait.

And then finally, the time comes
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Our First Meeting: Saying Goodbye

Posted 10-19-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Waking up on our last day together was bitter sweet. It really was our only morning that we got to lay in bed and cuddle together and not have to be up right away. It felt so good to just lay there and be together. My head on his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily. I had decided the night before that I wasn’t going to think about the impending ending of our blissful trip until I absolutely had to. So we just let ourselves get lost in the moment and we reminisced about favorite parts of the trip....
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Our First Meeting: My turn to be tied up!

Posted 10-16-2014 at 07:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:41 AM by Butterfly

On our last day together, we checked into a gorgeous suite in the quiet part of downtown. I had spent a lot of time trying to work up the courage to ask Asslvr to tie me up. Even though he is the Dom, we went into this trip with the understanding that I would take the lead, and there were no expectations. He didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable at all, and so even though Asslvr told me he had wanted to tie me up before we went on the trip, I was going to have to ask for it.

Finally,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Remote Vibe: Custom Edge

Posted 10-14-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:42 AM by Butterfly

CJLM managed to snag the 40th spot on my AMA thread. Because of this, she was allowed to design a custom edge for me to complete. She decided that she wanted one that Asslvr and I could do while we were visiting together. So, after some deliberations between the two of them, this is what they came up with:

She will wear her remote vibe in the truck while you are driving. You will start with the vibe on low for a short duration. Each time you will slowly increase the intensity and duration.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges