Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Moon and Star asexuality.

Posted 11-25-2015 at 11:46 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give everyone an update. I've been through a lot of changes recently and have kind of come to terms with some of the feelings I had after trialling Master's in May.

I suppose the first place to start is I have a boyfriend. After all the disasters last year with my last boyfriend, this relationship is so much more... me. He's been my best friend for about 6 years now and whenever one of us had a relationship fail, we'd always run to each other, not...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Preparing myself for the weekend

Posted 10-27-2015 at 12:18 AM by sparklystar

Hi guys,

So I'm back and currently taking dares to make my weekend more entertaining. You see I'm heading to a concert in another town on Thursday and I have been asking for people to give me suggestions of things to do.

My list currently stands as:
  • Lick hotel room floor while completely naked in doggy pose
  • Go to concert in a short skirt with no underwear
  • Write one and direction on alternate breasts
    write 'Liam fuck me' and an arrow pointing to pussy
  • Drink
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pick my rules

Posted 02-14-2015 at 03:55 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

you can help pick the 5 rules I will follow from now on by going to this link.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=209663
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Master's comments

Posted 12-25-2014 at 12:54 PM by sparklystar

Hello,

Now yesterday Star tried her hardest at the christmas eve dare and as such I have rewarded her with two days (today and boxing day) of not having to follow her lifestyle rules.

However I am very disappointed and angry at her behaviour towards the beginning of the dare. As such she is to be punished.

Star - From new year you will be adding 5 new lifestyle rules that you have to complete. They will be much harder than the current ones and push your soft
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Reflection - lingerie/naked photoshoot

Posted 12-19-2014 at 12:47 AM by sparklystar

So some of you may know that I took part in a lingerie/naked photo shoot on Wednesday because I have a friend who runs her own business which is a photography business. She wanted to try out some new positions for photos and some themed ideas so I offered to help out. Master was thrilled when he found out.

I honestly was very nervous about it but I had a great time doing it. My friend was very welcoming and comforting when I got stressed over things and she made me feel comfortable about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys

Posted 12-02-2014 at 02:22 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-11-2015 at 12:08 AM by sparklystar

1 vibrator
pegs
cat ears/tail/collar
bondage strip
handcuffs
ball gag
anklecuffs
blindfold
rope flogger
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punish me

Posted 11-21-2014 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

I failed a sleeping dare and was told to beg for punishments/ideas on my blog using as much derogatory words as possible.
The original dare was to sit naked in my wardrobe with my vibe on high on my clit, while I milked my breasts all night and wasn't allowed to fall asleep.

Please, please, please punish this slut for falling asleep and not torturing herself like the whore she is and deserves to be treated like. This whore is a disgusting slut who fails...
Posted in Uncategorized