Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Master's comments

Posted 12-25-2014 at 12:54 PM by sparklystar

Hello,

Now yesterday Star tried her hardest at the christmas eve dare and as such I have rewarded her with two days (today and boxing day) of not having to follow her lifestyle rules.

However I am very disappointed and angry at her behaviour towards the beginning of the dare. As such she is to be punished.

Star - From new year you will be adding 5 new lifestyle rules that you have to complete. They will be much harder than the current ones and push your soft limits although I will be here throughout.
As you know though you are also banned from wearing any underwear for the next 2 weeks until back at university and possibly beyond there until I say otherwise. This means no bra and no knickers.
You also have to complete a line punishment every day on linepunishment.com. Your code word is MzA0MjEwMjg=
For those that want to check on her progress as well you can use the above code on the same website if you click verify task.

I hope you feel sufficiently punished,
Master
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1095 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think it would better teach sparkly star a lesson if she had to hand write the lines!
  2. Old Comment
    Maybe some corner time for reflection would help too. Using the corner time by website app of course. Lol. Sorry Sparkly!!! Lol
  3. Old Comment
    She is now handwriting them. The website affected her eyesight. As for cornertime - if we could get it working...