Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Well i am back...again

Posted 04-03-2008 at 03:54 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Well after being here for 5 days, i have decided it is too hard to leave. The getdare addiction cant leave you. I'm back getdare.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy april fools day!

Posted 04-01-2008 at 11:20 AM by AM.PM

Hey guys guess what this is my first blog entery!I'm not so sure what to say though so I'll just start out by saying that i just moved to Seatle,Wa from Dublin Ireland just a couple weeks ago.It is kinda boring here since its srpring break and I havent met anyone yet.Although I am so excited but anyway i just want to say "Happy April Fools Day"
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Snow Day

Posted 03-31-2008 at 11:24 AM by Fiendish

Yep. It's a snow day. In college. at the end of March. I love it.

Anyway, I haven't had much time to be on lately, so I decided to check in. Some interesting new people, to you I say hello.

Some interesting old members... to you I say gimme my money, you still owe me!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

N.N

Posted 03-29-2008 at 08:25 PM by The_Dared
Updated 03-30-2008 at 12:13 PM by The_Dared

OK, so I don't know who has been following the past few posts in the lounge titled N.N, but if you care to see how I'm doing this series will be in blog form.

I have been assigned to tell about all my assingments, and I guess some of you may have guessed, there is a reasion I'm not writing lots of stories.

At this point I have been working out for an hour and done 600+ push ups. I really hope my gf calls to put an end to this soon, though I have been told that I will have...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

And Now I Can Sleep

Posted 03-29-2008 at 11:19 AM by Sum (The Wondering Musings of Sum1(2))

Over the past few weeks I've been getting around 3-4 hours sleep a night most nights.

This is because yesterday was the hand in day for my dissertation, and i hadn't done nearly enough on it.

In all over the last few weeks i think I've written in the region of 7000 words.

For those who don't know the dissertation is a 10,000 word essay, with your own choice of thesis, that you have to complete in your third year of university in the UK.

Yesterday,...
Sum
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spring Break!

Posted 03-28-2008 at 10:29 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

Holy shit!

Just finished my last class! I'm done with classes and have a week off. I'll most likely spend half of it studying but less work is less work.

I'll take a day and do stuff around here. For now I'm off to the beach and then later tonight Disneyland.

It should be nice getting to have the opportunity to sleep too!

Cheers
SysOp
Old

Hi there first time blogger here

Posted 03-27-2008 at 12:48 AM by James499

There are so many things I want to say and I can not find the words within me to complete such a travesty of writing.

I am but a simple man disguised as many people lost within my own reality.
I lay back thinking of who I am now, letting the person I want to be slip away.
The further I delve within my soul the more lost I become.
Time is only a clock on a wall limited by the battery it contains within itself.
Where do you find the truth in yourself if you...
Posted in Uncategorized