Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Reasons I am not wanted

Posted 02-11-2020 at 01:38 PM by Butterfly

There are a lot of reasons that I might not be appealing to potential partners:

I am fat
I am ugly
I am a mod
I am a switch
I am 30
I am married
I am busy
I am poly
I know what I want and need
I am needy
I am a brat
I don't have (vaginal sex) with my partners
I don't send videos or go on cam
I am a scaredy cat
I am a little
I have emotional baggage
I am a proud carrier of craft herpes

All of the above reasons are valid. They are all true and they are all factors that might be a deterant for a potential play partner. Most of them are things that I can't or won't change about myself.

I am not everybody's cup of tea. I can respect that. I have broad shoulders, I am tough, I can handle rejection. But don't be fucking rude!

If you don't like me then move on. Don't go out of your way to bully or belittle me.

I am who I am. I am proud of the person I am. And the right partner for me will like me for me. Until then, I will just keep being me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2129 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    People suck sometimes. Beauty is in the mind. I know you are beautiful there from what I have seen and would surely worship your bare flesh because of the beauty already in your mind.
  2. Old Comment
    Miss Butterfly, you are amazing at all the things you give your mind to. Any Dom should be proud to have you as a sub, with all that you do.

Here is a list of why you are appealing - in the short time I have been here

Butterfly is amazingly helpful,
    She is polite and courteous even when my questions got quite personal
    She is a switch (and that's a good thing!)
    She is bratty , she will always challenge you and make it worth your while,
    She is human!
    She has more love to give than anyone, and you know you will always be special to her
    She is assertive - which means getting her to submit to you wlll be the most amazing thing you will ever see.

Stay strong, keep being you. You are owning your narrative and it's amazing.
    Posted 02-11-2020 at 02:04 PM by SilvertongueLyra SilvertongueLyra is offline
  3. Old Comment
    You are wonderful
    You are beautiful
    You are very approachable
    You are responsible
    You can relate to many roles in different Dynamics
    You have experiences
    You have a lot of enthusiasm and passion

Please don't change, you are phenomenal
  4. Old Comment
    I don't think we ever spoke, but from all I read on here about you, from you. You sound like an awesome person.
    Those who are rude, just don't know what they are missing.
  5. Old Comment
    There are soooo many reasons that make you an incredible partner sweetie.

You have the biggest heart of anyone.
    You are beautiful.
    You're incredibly smart.
    You have an amazing sense of humor.
    For the right person you submit fully and passionately.
    You are adorable.
    You know what you want (it is a good thing!)
    You go out of your way to brighten someone's day.
    You work hard.
    You are the bravest scaredy cat I've ever met.
    You blush amazingly cute.
    You are needy (this is an incredible thing for other needy people)
    You are sweet and thoughtful
    You have more sex toys than most of getdare put together, and know how to use them.
    And most of all, you are uniquely you, I could never want or ask for a better partner and wife ��
  6. Old Comment
    I'd take the exact same list from your blog post and say: it'sd why you might be appealing to potential partners.

Keep sticking to your true self, Butterfly. We love the way you are.
  7. Old Comment
    Who was rude to you? Do I need to kick some ass? Because I totally will! I've interacted with you a good bit here over time, and I have to say I disagree with a number of these self-assessments, and the others I (and I suspect most people) would consider positives. Keep being awesome, and let me know if I need to have a friendly chat with anyone ;-)
  8. Old Comment
    I already said how cute you look in the profile picture you have on hangouts. You have an adorable face Miss. Don't say you're ugly!

You are awesome!
  9. Old Comment
    I am fat - You most certainly are not!
    I am ugly - You definitely are not... you are a cutie!
    I am a mod - and they are a dick (I know which one I'd rather be)
    I am a switch - This just shows you are a little greedy
    I am 30 - Start acting it And you don't look a day older than 25
    I am married - To a wonderful man (okay this was an issue for me, but I am STRANGE!)
    I am busy - because you care so much about those around you
    I am poly - because you care so much about those around you
    I know what I want and need - this is a very very sought after trait for those who know what they are doing.
    I am needy - you're a well rounded, educated, independent woman... everyone likes attention, and you are no different.
    I am a brat - yeah this one is a bummer lol
    I don't have (vaginal sex) with my partners - most people wouldn't be able to handle the excitement anyway.
    I don't send videos or go on cam - but your writing is so detailed and more than makes up for it.
    I am a scaredy cat - that you are... but who doesn't like a challenge?
    I am a little - this is just every kind of cute.
    I have emotional baggage - everyone does... those who don't are lying, and those who can't deal with someone who has doesn't deserve a partner.
    I am a proud carrier of craft herpes - Hehe, this stuff gets bloody everywhere... but its a small sacrifice to pay.

You just haven't met the right person yet... the downside to being someone very special is that it might take a while to find someone who can appreciate that.
    Posted 02-12-2020 at 06:59 AM by DeepInnerFreak DeepInnerFreak is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Another thing about you that is definitely not ugly is your voice. You have such a lovely voice!
  11. Old Comment
    Thank you everybody for the very lovely words of support and encouragement. I was way too tender and emotional yesterday to read the comments, but they were a lovely way to start my day today. A few even brought a tear to my eyes.

Thank you <3
  12. Old Comment
    This hurt my heart to read! A lot of the above are not true! And the ones that are make you who you are and that is a beautiful person inside and out! xx
    Posted 02-17-2020 at 07:55 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline