Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Blog of a Runescape Addict...

You have reached the infamous 63rd wave. The big boss, Jad appears. You pray to Guthix for protection from magic, but too late. Huge rocks fall on your head and you are forced to try again...
Rate this Entry

Was it REALLY worth it?

Posted 08-29-2008 at 02:51 PM by Zeromus

So now that school has likely started for everybody, take a look back at what you accomplished during the summer and decide, "was it worth it?"

For me, i must say yes and no. (though more no.)

1. I obtained all 180 emblems in sonic adventure 2; however the 3-D rendition of Green Hill was not that great.

2. Did a bit of art which ive given away already, so, for that "fuzzy feeling" i suppose it was.

3. played mario kart, and was disturbed by the fact that somebody out there apparently has to live with the name "assdick" (i swear its true) needless to say, i beat "assdick".
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2501 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    1. Built a hand held touchscreen lie detector from scratch with no plans (was worth it until I broke it)
    2. Tried to get into screen printing (was too afraid of the chemicals to give it a serious shot. I have a ton of wasted equipment sitting around now.)
    3. Built a framework for the next generation of getDare.com (dragged my feet and now with school don't know when I will finish it, I can honestly say it was worth it though)
  2. Old Comment
    Scool. Not untill the 22 september for me.Wooo! Well..Uni rather,
  3. Old Comment
    Depp, the best fact is that you know you CAN, although unfortunately CAN can't fix it. (kudos on the idea though)

About part 2 I'm sure you'll find a use for it.

and for number 3, AMAZING, and when you do finish, EVERYBODY will say the same.

@ oreo, you are lucky /
  4. Old Comment
    i'm done with uni now and need a job that pays.

My summer;

Spent a month and a half working as an actor at the edinburgh festival.
    Good because it's work in the industry i want to go into, and i love and i can't imagine doing anything else. Bad, i now have no money.

Got with tempered_sugar, good good good. Zowie.
  5. Old Comment
    I've got lots and lots of school until the end of October. AND THEN I'M ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!
  6. Old Comment
    Nice going, Sum1(2)

(lol that sounds funny)
    Any particular kind of acting interest you more than others?

Lol hampers, Good luck with the rest of your school.
  7. Old Comment
    Omg it was SO fucking worth it and I wish it could have gone on forever.
    Was with my BF/Dom/Masterthing and i loved every minute, second and... uhmm... mega-small-fractionofsomethingscientificsounding-split-second. ^^
    Posted 08-31-2008 at 11:14 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Not really >.> i didn't do much... Sat on my ass, did some work, got some new gadgets.. meh, it was a okay summer i guess.

Now i'm at school and life couldn't be better!

Now if you think i was serious about that you are hopeless.
  9. Old Comment
    I just love your 'impersonality' TLS, and im glad you had fun.

And Knots (if i may,) I somehow doubt that you have it THAT bad. (correct me if i am wrong though.)