Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Welcome to HELL!

Posted 02-04-2008 at 05:24 PM by depp

Wow, since I started school again 3 weeks ago I have not had a second of free time. Even now as I am typing this I have a ton of work to do.

Sleep is something I used to do, getDare was a website I used to spend all day on.

I have almost all upper division classes. They are fun but are crushing me under the massive workload. The good thing is I am learning a ton of really cool and useful stuff. The downside is I am trapped in a world where sleep and free time do not exist.

Don't go to college kids. Trust me.

Coffee is terrible. You would think it would keep you awake. This is the deception. While it does keep you awake most of the time, it also makes you suicidal when low on sleep and pumped full of caffeine. My poor girlfriend has to put of with me on the brink of insanity all day and night.

You know when it is time to quit and just sleep? When you start seeing things. Yes, it gets that bad.

School sucks. Don't do it.
Posted in Personal life
Views 2586 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm already there!
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck, depp!
    Posted 02-04-2008 at 05:40 PM by Looking4somename Looking4somename is offline
  3. Old Comment
    It'll be over soon enough. Keep at it!!

why the hell arn't i doing work? I have 8500 words to write by march 12, plus another 2500 word essay around the, plus a perfromance, plus rehearsals for another perfromance, plus a 1500 word report. Depp, maybe you could put my accounts (for this and the other place) on probation?
  4. Old Comment
    Well kids, If you think school sucks go work in a factory for a while and see just how easy and fun school really is in comparison. Try walking 12 to 15 miles a night while not leaving a 30 foot oval standing on one foot while you operate a pedal with the other hold a part with one hand and push a button with the other. Now do this about 1700 times a night. Oh don't forget to bend to the floor to pick up the part and set it down after each cycle of the machine. You will run back to school and maybe actually pay attention and learn something there.
  5. Old Comment
    I dropped out of college for about a year and got a full-time job with a major US company doing the sort of computer stuff I have always done part-time (web development, e-commerce, print design). The hours sucked but I did enjoy my work. I was making way more at that job with no degree then a college professor I know, and a friend who is a high school teacher. My job was way easier then theirs and I really enjoyed it.

My girlfriend talked me into going back to school this semester somehow. Something about lifelong accomplishments and her wanting to be secure in whatever the fuck. Sort of ironic as I can easily pull more money then her. I wonder a lot if college is really worth it for me. I guess if I ever wanted a government job it would come in handy. I feel like such a sheep going back to school but whatever, my choice.

So here I am dirt poor again and stressed out over a ton of things. GO SCHOOL!
  6. Old Comment

Nice

I pitty the fool who goes to school.

I am in the same boat paddling against the current.
    Who are You Depp? you seem too cool for school.
    Your like a holiday no one knows about but everyone looks forward to, to get a break.

I know not what to say to you but your someone I want to know.

I challenge you to challenge yourself.

Who are you I do not know but I am myself and what I become.