Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

pissing myself at work for jenni

Posted 07-13-2018 at 08:44 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

so me and 420jenni were gaming together. she was in her diaper and we were both supposed to pee ourselves while gaming, but i kinda..... forgot to do that.

so, as punishment, i offered her that i would piss my panties before going to work, and wear them all night while at work. furthuremore, i would keep peeing in them when ever i went to the bathroom as well.

she added on that during my drive home, id have to suck them clean the entire drive.

my panties...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pm dares

Posted 07-13-2018 at 04:20 AM by honey_98
Updated 12-07-2023 at 11:36 PM by honey_98

I'm still searching for NEW pm dares!
Especially a "worthless" "humiliation" and "cruel humiliation" one.

PM me Taste test - and the next time i need to pee i will pee on my fingers and lick them clean afterwards

PM me Leashed - and i will spend x time collared and leashed to an object of your choosing in my flat. And im only allowed to move it x times

PM me Chopstick - and I will crush each nipple with two chopsticks...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Rules & Toys

Posted 07-11-2018 at 09:34 PM by Ponies
Updated 11-01-2023 at 07:56 AM by Ponies

ROLE RULES

Each morning I will roll 1d6 to choose my daily rules. I will follow the rules for each set for the day unless changed from other dares. I will follow daily rules with best effort.

FOAL RULES: (if I roll 1)

I will wear a diaper until my next role
I will wear a onesie over my diaper.
If I must dress more it will be over the onesie.
My shower consists of heavily scented baby soap/shampoo
After my shower...
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy vs. Reality: My journey as a sub

Posted 07-11-2018 at 11:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Five years ago, when I first created an account on getDare, I did so in order to respond to an ad for a Dom. Up to that point, I had one long term online Dom who actually lived in the same city as me (although we never met in person), and I had multiple short term Doms who I ran into on Omegle or other chat sites. Those Doms only lasted a few days, maybe a week at most.

I always thought that my submission was an outlet. I needed a short term fix for my life stresses. I wanted somebody
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

A Rant About Limits

Posted 07-11-2018 at 11:35 AM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 07-22-2018 at 08:59 PM by BastyTheKitty
Tags getdare, limits

So, I've seen some shit on this site that absolutely should not stand, and even worse is I don't see people fighting against it. The GD community is, technically, part of the BDSM community and as such should be upholding the standards that come with this title. The biggest issue I've seen is how limits are being handled, and it's absolutely appalling. You can't just fucking decide that because you don't like someone's limits you can make them break the limits, they're there for a reason! I get it, you...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Rants
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My Life isn't Perfect!

Posted 07-10-2018 at 12:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Yesterday I was chatting with a friend. They were telling me about their struggles and how they have been down in the dumps lately. As we talked, I said that I understood some of the feelings that they were experiencing. Their response was that my life was perfect, so I couldn't possibly understand.

I know that I have a lot of great things in my life. I have a loving husband, a great group of best friends, a stable job, lots of opportunities to experience the kinky sides of my life, etc.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare : Neverending Interactive Dice Dare.

Posted 07-10-2018 at 09:16 AM by aforapple

As part of the Neverending Interactive Dice Dare,

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=610
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in PM Dares