Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
How To's Not really tutorials, more just my thoughts on the subjects and sometimes my advice as well. DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for any actions taken because of something I have said or advice I have given. These are my thoughts and opinions based on
Old

How to Be a Good Sub

Posted 09-16-2015 at 06:48 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

This is bullshit. Let's get one thing very very clear, there are no 'good subs' and there are no 'bad subs'. There are submissives.

The boy toy thinks I'm an amazing sub, and who knows maybe I am, but I am also a total brat. If you've witnessed our conversations in chat, you might have picked up on this. Of course, he says that makes my subby side so much more special (what a softie), but other Doms might disagree.

I am not what people envision when someone pictures a...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Take a Hint

Posted 09-13-2015 at 12:59 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

Why is that my curt reply of, 'Not interested.' no longer has any meaning? Why is that some creeper's whisper of, 'hey i like ur profile. you want 2 play?' is not shut down with a frigid, 'No. I prefer to talk publicly.'

Why is it that my very clear "No." is no longer accepted? It happens more and more where the only way I can stop unwanted 'doms' from pestering me is by saying I'm already owned.

It's as if it's easier for them to respect someone else's property...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Love a Broken Woman

Posted 06-14-2015 at 07:26 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-14-2015 at 07:32 AM by techiegirl

This is roughly based on a post on fetlife, which has now since been deleted. I don't know who the author was so I cannot source them.

I use broken as I way to describe how I have felt. Yes, I suppose it is a negative thing, but the girls I am talking about probably feel negative right now. I say probably, because there are good days and bad days. I'm not trying to speak for everyone, these are just my thoughts conveyed in a way that is easier for me to write. I am one of these broken...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Get a Playmate

Posted 06-13-2015 at 06:24 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-07-2016 at 12:32 AM by techiegirl

Are you tired of being shot down by girls online with the excuses that they are already owned, not interested, or a 'lesbian'?

Sick of seeing girls post pictures of their bodies and not instantly private message you when you tell them it makes you hard?

Well, I've got good news for you! It is completely possible to find a good playmate, just follow these five easy steps and you'll have women begging to play with you, dominant and submissive.

1. Find a girl,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Look Cute as Hell

Posted 06-11-2015 at 06:51 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-12-2015 at 04:23 AM by techiegirl

So, you could say that looking cute as Hell is kind of an oxymoron, but my thought is, why look preppy adorable cute when you can look like you fought the devil and won cute?

To begin with, you need to slaughter some cattle. I know I know all you vegetarians throwing a cow (hehe, cuz cattle is cow) but sacrifice is important when looking like you're a demon straight out of the pit but still totally down to have a nap.

You've got your cow? Okay, now once you kill it, you gotta...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Use Verbal Humiliation

Posted 06-10-2015 at 04:54 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-12-2015 at 04:22 AM by techiegirl

In my vast, worldly travels, I've realized that there are different types of verbal humiliation. There are more than I'm going to talk about, but I've only dealt with these two.

Degrading Humiliation: Slut*, whore, bitch, not good enough, pathetic, worthless, ect.
"Is this really turning you on you disgusting cunt? God, you're not even worth my time."

Condescending Humiliation: Sweetie, sweetheart, adorable, so cute, honey, ect.
"Aw, is something...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to be Poor and Kinky

Posted 06-10-2015 at 04:06 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags money, rants, techie

So, recently I've discovered that a lot of people (mostly doms, but some subs as well) don't think they can be a good dom unless they have enough money to buy their partner things.

Not saying that everyone feels this way, and you definitely shouldn't, but I know a lot of doms that have felt almost pressed into buying things for their subs. So, anyone struggling financially can sometimes feel as though they aren't good enough doms.

This. Is. Bullshit.

Let me...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's