Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Flirting & Crushes

Posted 03-30-2019 at 09:21 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

So .... I am a friendly person. Sometimes that gets me in trouble because it gives the wrong message. People will read my friendliness as being flirty and I truly don't mean to do that. I just naturally come across as flirty. However, it is just a part of my personality. I don't even realize that I am doing it most of the time.

But I am also flirt blind. If
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Babbling Butterfly

Posted 04-10-2019 at 08:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Usually I think of the title of my blog before I start to write. They usually come to me pretty easily, but this time ... well I don't know what I am even going to write ...

I guess I will just start writing and see where it leads ...

It has been a week since I was "released" from the care of Dr. Dom. Honestly, I have been feeling kind of lost. It has been an emotional roller coaster. One second I feel sad. Sad for him, sad for me ... I feel empty. But then I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things Happen

Posted 04-14-2019 at 01:31 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-03-2019 at 02:01 PM by darkblue

Since last week I know, that I have to go to hospital again. The brain tumor, that was removed three years ago, became active again. They say, that the surgery this time will be smaller, but all the shit will start again.
I don't know the exact date yet, but this spring will definitely not be my spring.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in This & That
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #2: A Domestic with a Pillow

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:52 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Quote:
You cannot use your hands and you have 5 minutes to cum.
If you cannot, you will be unable to cum for 48 hours and you will start your new denial with one month whenever it starts.
As my next chance to orgasm, I had to do it hands-free, which is something I’ve not managed before. In the month leading up to this one I had the chance to think up an elaborate workaround (is gloves technically using my hands, how about using a pen or 2 or maybe a toy sellotaped somewhere). The options...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Why I love to touch.

Posted 04-22-2019 at 07:32 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags touch

Sam’s boy toy was asked to post a 300 word blog on why he loves to touch so much. So here goes..

Sam’s toy boy loves to touch because if feels so good, because when he gets horny his cock just craves attention, because it helps keep Sam’s toy boy very horny, and Goddess Sam likes her toy boy to be horny and her toy boy likes to keep her happy. Sam’s horny toy boy loves to touch because he likes to edge, and Sam’s horny toy boy can’t edge without touching (well VERY rarely he may manage...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

triple events

Posted 04-22-2019 at 12:57 PM by Pariahterror

In this longer easter weekend I had some more time to do stuff. It all started with a pedicure.

The pedicure was apparently done at an appartment when I got to the address. Nothing wrong with that. I went up and could look in the window. There it was being done. I was seated near a livingroom (could see the tv and a kid).

At last the pedicure happened, it actually felt pretty good. After my nails were done, it was time for the paint. First a base layer, then paint and at...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Should i sell myself?

Posted 04-26-2019 at 05:36 AM by SecretGhost

Well this is the weirdest post of mine.so far

But im that hopeles that im kinda having thoughts to sell myself for stuff

Like to be used and stuff but.. what do.you guys think
Posted in Uncategorized