Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My First Time with Sammie Part 1

Posted 07-16-2016 at 09:31 AM by The Slutty Princess

They say when you fall in love, it happens slowly. At first, you don’t know what love is. Then you fall. Tonight was the falling! Sammie and I have been taking things slow. We were still getting used to each other, to our relationship. We talked it over and promised each other that we wouldn’t have sex until we both were comfortable until we both were ready. And quite frankly, we didn’t need sex. I enjoyed her company and she enjoyed mine. She wasn’t just eye candy, she was soul food. We could have gone...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

What a brat is(n't)

Posted 07-14-2016 at 04:41 AM by AbusiveMaster

I know some brats. Hell, I know a LOT of brats. I own one and am the Dom of another. (there is a big difference in my relationships with Icy and with Sophia, which I might go into another time.) I would say that the majority of the people I have played with have been brats, to varying degrees. I actually enjoy a certain amount of brattiness.

But it seems to me there is a lot of confusion around as to what a brat is. Some people see it as a sign of a "bad submissive" that
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Silly PM Dare Blog Topics 2.

Posted 07-13-2016 at 03:42 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

*This is for the PM dare:

Homework time: I will write a blog on a topic of your choice (max 200 words) Whilst writing I will place a bullet on my clit for the duration of writing and will not edit it when posting.

*The TV Shows DO contain spoilers.

*She's so sorry for the typing!

~What I think my dog thinks.

She thinks her dog thinks she is probably crazy. This is because she often speaks to her as though she can understand
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Challenge - Mistress Saint

Posted 07-13-2016 at 07:02 AM by b69

Well, this is my very first post and my very first challenge... so I apologize in advance for what is likely to be poor formatting among other things.
Miss Saint,

Thank you for taking your precious time to work with myself and your other slaves. I know this is very time intensive for you.

Thank you also for the first week challenge. Per your orders, here is my report:

Roll 1 - 5 - I am to remove all clothing except my underwear. I am wearing a...
b69
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

3/10 Dare Challenge by cmiller

Posted 07-13-2016 at 05:58 AM by AnalGirl1

Very well,

For this one you will not be pleasing any cocks during the task itself but may for the punishment. This will be a solo dare that will really push you hard.

This is an endurance challenge. Something I greatly enjoy. I am assuming if that actually is you in your profile pic, you're in good shape. If it's not, from all the walking you do and the sex you have I'm sure you are anyway.

You will be doing a series of predicament style bondage setups that
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sissy shopping

Posted 07-13-2016 at 12:59 AM by tiffanysissyslut69

I am going shopping tomorrow at the mall and have a budget of $80 what should I get?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My toy box

Posted 07-12-2016 at 05:21 PM by firebreather

clothing
Leggings
Multiple thongs
Black Gstring
One pair of large panties
Bras

toys(DIY)
Hairbrush handle