Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Depp's Blog of Doom

Enjoy my blog. I'll try and post stuff and update things from time to time.
Rate this Entry

Cockroach in my food at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen)

Posted 06-28-2009 at 01:55 AM by depp

I've already had a very bad CPK experience in the past but this latest problem takes the cake. I got the Wild Mushroom Pizza along with their Classic Caesar salad. I ate two pieces of the pizza and then dug into my salad. As I was eating it I tasted something strange and looked down into the bowl. Staring back up at me was a dead cockroach.

This is the second time I have had a terrible food experience at CPK. In my first bad experience I got rancid nuts (how is this even possible) on my Peach and Gorgonzola Pizza at their Hollywood Boulevard location. The cockroach in my salad was at their Tustin location.

There is no possible way I can eat at a California Pizza Kitchen again. I've only been to a CPK about 5 times and two of those times I was served food with serious problems. I would urge anyone reading this to avoid the place like the plague unless you want to eat food that is rancid and filled with dead bugs.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2509 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ahahahahaha. Dead cockroaches.
  2. Old Comment
    Ergh, hope to hell you made a massive complaint, and demanded your money back and compensation for the hassle etc.

However, on the plus side, at least cockroaches aren't all that dangerous in regards to spreading germs and such, so you can at least be pleased that you shouldn't be getting ill from that any time soon.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Ergh, hope to hell you made a massive complaint, and demanded your money back and compensation for the hassle etc.
    I honestly don't want anything. I just won't come back and I certainly will make sure my friends don't either. I can excuse the rancid nuts but the bugs are a little much.
  4. Old Comment
    You need to make that public somehow. Before someone gets food poisoning from something else they decide to add to the food. Ew. I heard of a Chinese restaurant that was selling Cat and Dog meat and saying it was chicken or something.
  5. Old Comment
    sounds like a get rich quick scheme to me....lol.

seriously though, that is nasty - they should be closed down.
  6. Old Comment
    Oh yum.. How lovely. :S
  7. Old Comment
    it only wanted to be your friend D: