Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Things Are Better

Posted 02-23-2019 at 08:50 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)
Updated 02-23-2019 at 08:55 AM by Hammarling

Hi GetDare!

It's been a long time since i posted a blog here, and that's because quite a lot has happened since October for me. But as my activity on the site is increasing again (btw check out my new story "Do I Know You?"!) i though it would be a good time just to update things and ideas.

What's New?
Main thing, i started a new job in November. After being unemployed for the better part of three years i finally found something good! I had done bits of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.03 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Week 4 [1/2]

Posted 02-22-2019 at 06:19 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:02 AM by SilverBlue

"A slut must remember that it isn't her pleasure that matters, but everybody else's."

What a week it has just been, geez. I've been busy this week, so I have to split this report into two parts. Once I have got all my notes from Wednesday in order yetMy apologies to all.

Sunday: New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

Right, I have 2 worries about this task. The
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

The fog is lifting

Posted 02-21-2019 at 08:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As I am writing this, I am feeling grumpy, sad, tired, anxious, nervous, frustrated, scared, and just bleh in general. It has been a rough few months ... hell a rough year. I have been trying to push through and remain as positive as I can, but it is hard (Ps. I actually started writing this blog a few days ago, so these emotions aren't actually accurate to how I am feeling right now).

The truth is, I haven't felt like myself in a long time. Even when I am having a good day, I feel like
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kill-Your-Critical-Voice.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	846  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Being Vulnerable

Posted 02-20-2019 at 03:12 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a very open person. I talk about my relationships: the good, bad and ugly. I go into details about play sessions, the hot, sexy details as well as the less glamorous side. I openly talk about my feelings, my fears, my abuses, my traumas.

So you might be surprised when I say that I have a hard time being vulnerable. But I do.

I have been hurt so many times, and so while I am open and honest, I don't people see the truly vulnerable side of me. I protect that part of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Happy (Belated) Valentines!

Posted 02-19-2019 at 06:47 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 02-19-2019 at 08:08 AM by IceMaiden

Daddy likes to spoil me every time he can. When we first started our relationship I was very uncomfortable with this and tried to persuade him to never send me anything. As time passed I became more comfortable and now he laughs when I tell him what I want for things like Christmas or my birthday. (usually books and/or unicorns.) For Valentines day this year, I had told him I had seen a lot of new unicorn merchandise in a nearby shop and I wanted it all. ALL THE UNICORNS!

Of course I...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The 5 Love Languages

Posted 02-18-2019 at 09:33 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Through the process of trying to find a co-dom, as well as working through some things in counselling, I have been learning a lot about myself. Every time we learn something new about ourselves, I think it is beneficial and only allows us to implement actions that make us feel happier.

Knowledge is power!

I recently took the 5 Love Languages test. For those that have never heard of this before, the love languages help to describe the way we feel loved and appreciated by
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The small print

Posted 02-18-2019 at 01:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

For those that don't know, I am in communication with a special Dom friend. Nothing is official yet, however, we are in trial mode and seeing how things go. On March 1 we will decide if we are going to continue.

As we have been learning about each other, my special Dom friend has learned that there were some secret parts that he neglected to read in our Contract. I decided to be nice and give him a second chance to read the fine print that he missed (you really can't blame him, he is
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized