Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kevinkevk

Mommy Everything involving the amazing woman that is TheBitchofBitches.
Old

Blog 4: Star Count

Posted 01-02-2015 at 01:43 PM by kevinkevk

Some of you may know that recently I needed to earn an orgasm through a reward chart. I needed 50 stars on this chart to earn an orgasm. These stars were earned from the 23rd of November to the 25th of December. Along the way I recorded every single star I earned and I thought I would share them all with you lovely people

Kevin's star count:
Total 0:
Total 1: Kevin gets a star for setting up a chat room for him and mommy.
Total 3: Kevin gets 2 stars for attending
Posted in Mommy
Old

Blog 3: Cum by the bucket load

Posted 12-29-2014 at 07:03 AM by kevinkevk
Updated 12-29-2014 at 07:20 AM by kevinkevk

Finally!

After one month of frustration I finally earned myself an orgasm. It was the night before Christmas and I was finally granted permission to cum. I was all set to start jerking when I got a message from mommy saying "Besides just because you can cum doesn't mean you'll be allowed to touch" Oh how she can be so evil sometimes. She said I could either earn the right to touch or wait for her to give me permission. This is not fair. I worked so hard for this orgasm...
Posted in Mommy
Old

Blog 2: Just so frustrating

Posted 12-21-2014 at 10:34 AM by kevinkevk
Updated 12-29-2014 at 07:08 AM by kevinkevk

Before I met my wonderful mistress/mommy(TheBitchofBitches) I would always masturbate quite a lot. Orgasm denial had always been one of my favourite kinks but before I met her I never had a mistress long enough to indulge in this specific kink the way I wanted to.

Today is our one month anniversary as domme and sub and I haven't had an orgasm since 2 days after we met. When talking about how we were going to explore this kink I asked her not to make it too easy. I think she got a bit...
Posted in Mommy
Old

Blog 1: I found Mommy

Posted 12-15-2014 at 11:19 AM by kevinkevk
Updated 12-24-2014 at 01:39 PM by kevinkevk

2 years ago I started a long and frustrating journey on a road to find a mistress. Along the way I have seen more fakers, scammers, and disappearing acts than any person should. I had written countless long, unique and detailed replies to ads with minimal to no response for my efforts. The few times I felt like I was making progress with someone something stupid would always mess it up. Many times I felt like giving up.
At a certain point in this search not so long ago I indulged in what to me...
Posted in Mommy