Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kevinkevk

Rate this Entry

Blog 1: I found Mommy

Posted 12-15-2014 at 11:19 AM by kevinkevk
Updated 12-24-2014 at 01:39 PM by kevinkevk

2 years ago I started a long and frustrating journey on a road to find a mistress. Along the way I have seen more fakers, scammers, and disappearing acts than any person should. I had written countless long, unique and detailed replies to ads with minimal to no response for my efforts. The few times I felt like I was making progress with someone something stupid would always mess it up. Many times I felt like giving up.
At a certain point in this search not so long ago I indulged in what to me was unknown territory. I found a mistress who wanted to regress me to a kid. That relationship didn't last more that a week due to the usual reasons. It did have an impact on me though. I felt that a normal D/S relationship just wasn't enough for me anymore so I began my search for a mommy. This narrowed my options for compatible play mates significantly so I started to hunt down some of the mommy's of this site and talk. I didn't barge into the scene and try to demand a mommy/kid relationship straight away. I introduced myself to a few mommy's. The bad news though was that after all my efforts I only got one reply. The good news however is that that one reply was all I needed. I found her. I found the one.
Even though we haven't been playing half as much as we have been getting to know each other looking back it feels like we have done so much in just over 3 weeks. It was clear from the start that you were in charge. You have this funny little talent of turning my own words against me. I love it really though. You have pushed me further than I ever thought I could go. I haven't masturbated since 2 days after we met. To many people 3 weeks denial may not seem like much but its huge to me. You also give off that natural loving and nurturing vibe really mommy's do and that goes a long way in this type of relationship.
I hope we continue to grow and that this relationship can blossom into something beautiful. There are some problems ahead and some we have yet to address but I think we can overcome them with time and communication. I feel this communication is the main reason this is working. You are so comforting and I feel like I can tell you anything. The first time I had to admit I lied to you I felt like I let you down so much but you took it so well and didn't show the slightest bit of anger. Looking back it was only a small white lie and I feel silly for being so upset about it but you could have handled it a lot worse and I'm thankful to have someone so forgiving.

I hope this is the first of many blogs to come about this amazing woman. I will try to keep the mushy lovey stuff to a minimum for all you readers. Thanks for being so awesome TheBitchofBitches.

Ps I love you the mostest
Posted in Mommy
Views 2698 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It is so awesome for me to read a quality post by a submissive male finding a Dominant. I, too, have some interest in age play, but I guess not quite to your extent. Still, it is soo difficult for us male subs to find the right person but it seems that you have done the improbable! Congrats, and I hope that it goes amazingly well for both of you!
  2. Old Comment
    I see so many guys looking for female dommes. Sometimes you can see the lack of effort that they put into what they do online and you just wonder if they really deserve it.

You, however, totally deserve all the happiness this can bring. I certainly enjoy talking to you, and I hope you both find this is everything you were hoping for.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by An_Jon View Comment
    I see so many guys looking for female dommes. Sometimes you can see the lack of effort that they put into what they do online and you just wonder if they really deserve it.

You, however, totally deserve all the happiness this can bring. I certainly enjoy talking to you, and I hope you both find this is everything you were hoping for.

He really does put all his effort into this, which is one thing I enjoy about him (one of many). I say he deserves it too. I'm glad you enjoy talking with him, ,I'm sure he enjoys it too. Thank you for your comment but I have to say, it isn't everything I hoped for, it is alot more.
    Posted 12-15-2014 at 01:51 PM by TheBitchofBitches TheBitchofBitches is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Comment
    It is so awesome for me to read a quality post by a submissive male finding a Dominant. I, too, have some interest in age play, but I guess not quite to your extent. Still, it is soo difficult for us male subs to find the right person but it seems that you have done the improbable! Congrats, and I hope that it goes amazingly well for both of you!

My baby is full of quality, dedicated and committed. Age play isn't the only interest we have but it's one way of fulfilling our needs. I hope I am the right person for him and I hope you manage to find someone too.
    Posted 12-15-2014 at 01:55 PM by TheBitchofBitches TheBitchofBitches is offline