Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Azyliux

Rate this Entry

Juliette Inspection Report - 8/10

Posted 10-07-2023 at 06:13 PM by Azyliux

On 24 September 2023 I conducted an inspection and rating of Juliette based on provided pictures. This is the rating report of that inspection that is extremely overdue—my sincere apologies Juliette.

I received 5 images including face, rear bending over, and close ups of belly, pussy and breasts. Images were of good quality, well lit, and suitable for conducting a rating. Some desired details for the rating were not included.

Attitude: 4/10
There no communication about the rating, pictures were provided immediately with no discussion about what pictures were required. No text communication or responses were received at all.

Overall Body: 8.5/10
Overall an attractive curvy body with a full ass, rounded hips dipping into a natural waist. Her skin looks smooth, perfect for some bodywriting or marking with toys.

Face: 9/10
A very pretty face, with a dainty triangular shape and everything delightfully in proportion. Pierced ears, brown eyes with long lashes, a fine nose and delicate lips.

Ass: 7.5/10
She has a fine juicy ass with plenty of space for spanking and enjoying, but no sag. Her skin here is smooth, unblemished and perfect for imprinting. No image of her asshole was provided which could have resulted in a higher rating.

Tits: 8/10
She has soft small natural tits. The exact size is hard to tell from the images, but possibly a B-cup. Her nipples are light and pretty with a pair of bar nipple piercings, potentially recently acquired, that suggest future fun with rings and chains.

Pussy: 8.5/10
Her delicate pussy is mostly bare with a smattering of individual dark pubic hairs. She has short neat inner labia and a well hidden clit beneath a very long slim hood. No image of her vaginal opening was provided.

Overall Rating: 8/10
A yummy body highlighted by a very pretty face that I would enjoy playing with and fucking!
Views 427 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments