Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Clothing Addiction

Posted 07-20-2019 at 09:47 AM by KatieS
Updated 01-01-2020 at 03:25 PM by KatieS

UPDATE - this is no longer a rule i must follow as we have decide there are much more fun things we can do with my undies on... but that doesnt mean i wont keep forgetting to put them on occasional

Ok so my bf has given me a simple rule about my underwear, and from his point of view i see the benefits (less spending and easier access) but for me i dont think it will help, but for the curious the rule is:
I may not wear panties or bras at all
(Exception) - if children...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 07-20-2019 at 08:28 AM by KatieS
Updated 10-12-2022 at 03:24 PM by KatieS

Loves - Messy, clothes destroying, clothing control, bodywriting, hidden public humiliation, piss, gross, costumes and lingerie, gloryholes

Likes - Bondage, pet play, age play

Punishments - Spanking, short term chastity, cage time

Limits - Pictures/Video, permanent, family
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 38 votes, 2.16 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or 50 shades of blue 1/2

Posted 07-20-2019 at 03:00 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 03:37 PM by SilverBlue

“I've loved watching your reactions as I've done this, looking in to your eyes and seeing you submit, sensing the internal conflict as your opportunities to resist me are snuffed out one by one... And now those beautiful eyes are to be covered as well.”

It almost reads like an extract from an E. L. James novel. I have been journalling a series of tasks from the Ultimate Slut Dare, posted in the GetDare forums. Some dare reports are harder to write than others. This one was harder because
Old

Piss and Macaroni

Posted 07-18-2019 at 11:31 AM by Telmenec
Updated 08-28-2019 at 11:39 AM by Telmenec
Tags piss

I came back to this dare,Pissghetti, and I said to myself if I did it

First of all, I'm not a fan of uro.
But I'm quite curious. I have already tasted a few drops or I have already made a self goldenShower.
But I never drank my urine.

So in the afternoon and before I collected my pee, I drank water, but also tea and coffee.
When I pee, I bring an empty bottle and a funnel and I harvested my piss.

She wasn't quite Translucent, a little...
Old

Assturbator - Level 3

Posted 07-15-2019 at 05:55 PM by grantadams197

You've been loving focusing on ass over penis! From now on the Jockstrap is mandatory to wear for everything!

Spend 45 minutes focusing on your ass only with a 6 inch dildo. Be sure to spend equal amount of time going slow and really fast.

Jockstrap on, and with a new 6 inch dildo ready I was throbbing and hard as it entered my ass. Slowly at first, it slide in, all the way deep.

45 mins is a long time without touching your cock when you're really horny, and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I can’t deny the difference

Posted 07-15-2019 at 04:44 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

I can’t deny the difference

I’m (finally!) coming to the end of my latest denial. 2 months of horny thoughts floating around in my mind and I can finally get that sweet release. Without any great surprise I’m still as clumsy an edger as last time (getting past a 1 month with lots of edging is tricky). What was a surprise for me is how much different doing this for a PM dare was to giving up my orgasms for my dominant.

Despite going a year without a full orgasm I’m still
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.

Why Unicorns Are Better Than Ponies.

Posted 07-14-2019 at 11:39 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM gave me this topic a while ago to write about, I just forgot to post it until now.

Unicorns are known worldwide to be beautiful mysterious creatures. They are usually white with a gleaming mane and coat and symbolise purity and truth. Unicorns will pierce liars hearts with their horns. Although they are usually shown as white they can also be black or brown or even gold! Have you ever seen a gold pony? Nope! A pony doesn’t even have a horn! Nor does it symbolise anything special...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized