Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 38 votes, 2.16 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [1 of 2]

Posted 07-20-2019 at 03:00 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:20 AM by SilverBlue

“I've loved watching your reactions as I've done this, looking in to your eyes and seeing you submit, sensing the internal conflict as your opportunities to resist me are snuffed out one by one... And now those beautiful eyes are to be covered as well.”

It almost reads like an extract from an E. L. James novel. I have been journalling a series of tasks from the Ultimate Slut Dare, posted in the GetDare forums. Some dare reports are harder to write than others. This one was harder because if I’m honest I don’t want to share this one. Unfortunately, I must, so this time, I'll start off a with a little background history.

My earliest thoughts of exhibitionism and bondage date back well before I even really knew what those terms meant. When we were 11 we received sexual education at school that covered the basics of how our body changes during puberty, but the school would separate the boys and girls into different classes. I remember when our teacher first showed us a diagram of a naked male and female on the projector, the whole class just laughed and laughed at the sight, we were sooo mature. At 13 in Health class we learned more about STIs, safe sex, the female and male anatomy, as well as other health topics. Our Health teacher (who was also our physical education/gym teacher) shared an anecdote with the class about how a teenage couple had waited until his parents were out and started having sex. To their surprise, his parents returned early, and they walked in on them. Apparently, the girl was so shocked and startled, she had completed clenched up and he couldn't pull out. So, there they were, caught in the act, stuck together in front of his parents. Of course, a class full of 14-year-olds found his story hysterically funny.

Have I successfully filtered-out the casual readers yet, or are they all scrolling to the end to see "the sex part" without any of this amazing context? Well, if you have read all my past dare reports, you will already know that I am a little bit of an exhibitionist. I consider bondage another level of exhibitionism, but instead of just exposing my body, with bondage its much more, it's surrendering, giving unrestricted access to touch, explore, or use my body for their own pleasure. Heh, well that’s my fantasy anyway; but even though strangers have asked me to be their slave before, bondage or consensual non-consent play has not something I’ve been keen on doing as part of this task. For starters, I am not into pain or water sports; and some of the requests have been intimidating, like this example “Hey straight to the point, do u wann be my slave and get down dirty? I can arrange to see u? … I would tie u and make u deep throat, torture u sit on ur face, spank, spit on u pee on u. Make u eat my cum and bang all ur holes.” So not that guy. Realistically, if I was ever going to do bondage for this task, I would have to be with someone I was familiar with and had some earlier experience with. If you read this blog post, you’ll know my experience with bondage I had with this guy who I decided on for this task. We've been in regular contact by now, so you could say we've kinda become "friends with benefits".

I wasn't sure if he'd be up for another session but surprisingly when I asked, his response was scripted “My side of the deal is this... I play safe, sane, and consensual... I play clean and safe and you will walk away free, unharmed, and satisfied... I do not leave marks unless you want that. And during the negotiation phase you set the pace, limits, rules, etc.... Feel free to ask anything you like, say anything you like. Out of scene I will always respect and abide by what you have to say, and in-scene I will always respect what you've negotiated with me... How far, or how little that goes, is up to you.” That all sounded fair and reasonable to me.

“We have plenty of time for many rounds of play before you're due for to be released...
and your legs spread whilst you're teased mercilessly- vibed and fingered without release until you're desperate to cum, and then being forced to cum over and over until you're an exhausted, spent mess... "

I was excited and anxious while I was waiting for him to turn up at my place, my mind was racing with what could happen. I put on some music to calm my nerves. I pondered what to wear for him and thought he might like to unwrap me, so I went for more of a classy look. I just put on my lacy black lingerie, kinda checking myself out in the mirror. I went to the bathroom and applied some Estee Lauder double wear, black eye-liner, and red lippy. I chuckled thinking I could just answer the door like this, but I flicked through my closet to find something else sexy and thought my red bodycon dress from Forever 21 would be perfect. I had only worn it once at a party and forgot about it. I had a drink ready for us and he messaged me that he'd arrived. I went down to the front door and he commented that he loved the red dress, I was pleased that he did, and we took the elevator back up to my apartment. He stood in the lounge and I offered him a glass of wine “What about ice, do you have any?” he asked. I naturally thought he was asking for ice for his drink, but he was bluntly asking if he could use ice during our play. I agreed that a little ice was ok but everything else he could use, he'd find in my toy draw. I'd already told him I have some ties, cuffs, a Kegel exerciser, that sort of thing, and my adult fun toys are all in my drawers and I've given consent for him to use them.

Once we'd finished our drinks, I gave him a "come hither" look. He asked me to undress for him. “Perhaps we could take this to the bedroom?” I added quickly, and he shook his head. He sunk into an armchair and told me he'd like to see me undress in the lounge, beside the windows, facing towards him. My heart was already racing a little and I did a gentle sway dance as I pulled my dress off, revealing my lingerie underneath. I danced a little more, I say "dance" it wasn't like a stripper dance (something I need to work on?) I'd describe it more as a subtle hip sway, while moving up and down bending a little at my knees. He gestured for me to take off my bra and then my knickers. I couldn't see behind me, so when he told me to shut my eyes and turn around for 30 seconds, I was more than just a little apprehensive.

“What’s the greatest number of times you’ve ever cum in one day?”.

I couldn’t remember, I think it was about half a dozen times. "So, the last question now is, are you ready for me to take you, to be my fuck-toy for a few hours to be used as I please?" Heck yeah. He surprised me from behind, before he lifted me up over his shoulder. I could only giggle nervously as he carried me to my bedroom.

When he reached my bed, he lowered me from his shoulder, but I still fell backwards over my bed, and he climbed over my legs and buried his face in my 'sex'. His fingertips prodded over my tensed abdomen, like a cat getting comfy, but he actually was trying to reach for my boobs, just his hands were too low down to reach them.

He asked where I kept my toys, I said everything’s’ in my second drawer from the top, that’s where I keep all my adult toys: a vibrator, a 5” flesh dildo with balls, condoms, and some durex lube. I gave him consent to use everything he wants from that drawer. I kinda missed my toys as I hadn’t gone near them since the slut dare added a rule that I could not cum alone. So, I kept them closed away in my drawer as I didn’t want to be tempted to use them. Out of sight, out of mind.

I watched him go over to my drawers, carefully pulled open the drawers and took out the bag with all the bondage gear, placing the bag on the bed. He then restrained my wrists and tied them to the bed legs; then, instead of tying my ankles, he strapped the ties around my knees, it really pulled my thighs wide open – I tested the restraints, but I couldn't move my thighs closer together at all. When I looked for him again, he was back over by my drawer, I saw him pick out my vibrator and add some lube to the tip. He climbed back over me and ran the vibe over my pussy, making my vaginal muscles tense a few times before teasingly inserting it inside me. Then he turned it on and looked over my body to my face, I was looking down my body at him. He had a look on his face, like a smirk? He took my blindfold and wrapped it over my eyes. Blackness.

Continues in Part 2 .
Views 1257 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like the stripper dance sure is something you need to work on 😂

Not sure why you aren't keen on sharing this one; perhaps part two will explain.
  2. Old Comment
    There are a few reasons, absentmindedness, I also found when I was writing it, it all felt like some 50 Shades rubbish rather than being about the dare. I have done the next part, but wanted to see how this was received before posting part deus.

I've also got my next task, which is another level above this last one, and has penalties.
  3. Old Comment
    Sometimes the people just want some 50 shades smut!

Look forward to seeing what your next task is
  4. Old Comment
    Dear SIR

Another great part one of a report I can't wait for part 2.

I also liked his scripted reply..."

“My side of the deal is this... I play safe, sane, and consensual... I play clean and safe and you will walk away free, unharmed, and satisfied... I do not leave marks unless you want that. And during the negotiation phase you set the pace, limits, rules, etc.... Feel free to ask anything you like, say anything you like. Out of scene I will always respect and abide by what you have to say, and in-scene I will always respect what you've negotiated with me... How far, or how little that goes, is up to you.”

Excellent response and from someone you knew I can see why it put you at ease