Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Rate this Entry

some fantasies

Posted 06-14-2017 at 01:50 PM by EnigmaticBunni

My domme told me to do a blog entry about some of my fantasies.

Generally i like two main categories of kink, clothing fetishes and humiliation/degradation.

For clothing fetishes I have quite a few clothes and It would be arousing to have to have to dress up either daily and show my domme the look, or to have a "modelling session" where my domme (and maybe guests she invites) would watch as I change outfits and they make comments.
I also like restrictive clothing (and this can include cuffs etc). This can include corsets and other restrictive clothes, but can also include multiple layers of clothes, or large bulky clothes ( I have a maid outfit with a petticoat, and a wedding dress)

For humiliation and degradation, it is much harder to explain my fantasies because many of them are degrading because the person does it on their own. I will give some examples of these fantasies, but please understand that a big part of the turn on for me is the creativity of the domme.
Wrapping my legs and torso in saran wrap and making me move around like that, or write on the saran wrap. Another degrading fantasy is being made to consume food that has been altered by my own juices etc. Like cumming on a peanut butter sandwich or adding pee to my coffee. A variation of this is consuming food that i have used for sexual play (Like a wiener that was put in a condom and put in and out of my butt)
Another aspect of degradation is being made to do things that are pleasurable but being controlled so it just frustrates. This could be masturbating while being told how to do it exactly so I never cum, or using a fake vagina to fuck instead of being able to fuck the woman's real vagina.

There is yet a different type of fantasy I have that only partially fits the degradation kink. This fantasy includes me being a prisoner and being made to do as my captive wants. These are not always sexual in nature, and might just be silly stuff like standing on one leg and balancing, but the kink is that I do not have an option but to follow the instructions.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 128 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments