Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Rate this Entry

Humiliation dare I secretly want to do.

Posted 09-25-2021 at 12:51 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I lost in a thread and am now Agolnafu's slave for an undetermined length of time.
My task is to write about 10 lines describing a humiliation dare I secretly wish would come true.

So here it goes. It would start by being plugged and in chastity. Then I would have to be diapered and dressed up in female clothes including a teddy-like bodysuit, panties, and bra as well as a dress. Then I have to wear male clothes over it and try to disguise that I am in female clothes under it. I will then take a bottle of salad dressing and put it in a back pack. I must then go to a public washroom at an arranged time and take off my male clothes. Then I will contact the person who gave me the dare and proceed to strip following their orders. Once I am down to my diaper I would have to empty the bottle of salad dressing into my diaper. Then get redressed. Including my male clothes. Then i would tell the dare giver how long it took me to get from my house to the rest room. Then the dare giver will pick a time frame that is between half that time and the full time. I must make it home and out of the male clothes in that time or perform anal on cam for them for a half hour.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1184 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    very well - must be very humiliating and arosing!
    Nice!