Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Guide: How To Deal With A Little Brat

Posted 04-23-2018 at 02:45 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

1) Sit on their face and say "Did someone speak? I thought I heard someone speaking, hmmm..."

2) Put clothespins on their tongue.

3) When they blame Teddy for their bad behavior, threaten to punish him instead. No little wants to see their Teddy being punished. They will shut up and listen!

4) Draw dicks on their coloringbooks (works best if you're an older brat. Mind you, you will probably get punished for it if you share a Dom.)

Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old

The Worst Punishment of the whole Universe

Posted 03-22-2018 at 08:01 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Have you ever thought of the worst punishment of the universe? Is it heavy impact play? Blood play? Needles? Or maybe clothespins on every inch of your body? No, dear readers... These are nothing in front of what I went through.

I was a little (big) shit this morning. I talked back, I mocked and I even showed my adorable middle finger. All these result in a punishment, correct? Correct! Little did I know what I put myself into....

I was told to sit on my knees, facing the
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Punishment 2 - Silent treatment

Posted 11-09-2017 at 06:50 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)

this sounds really boring but if the sub is a bad girl tell her you will not talk to her until she has made it up to you.

this is rather simple but is quite fun watching your sub try everything she can to impress you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punishment 1 - Money where the wall is

Posted 11-09-2017 at 06:47 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)

pour two piles of uncooked rice next to each other near a wall and on hard floor.

Make the sub strip and kneel on the rice piles. this should cause some discomfort. She will then press a coin to the wall with her nose.

She will stay there until she has edged 5 times (or more) without the coin dropping. If the coin drops she will put it back in place and start the edges again until she does 5 without the coin dropping
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need pain!!!!

Posted 12-16-2016 at 01:06 AM by Painslut69

I'm looking for a way to wreak havoc on my pussy and ass. I will be your slave. If I can't do the dare I'll take your punishment.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: Property

Posted 11-25-2016 at 05:27 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

The dim blue light of my phone blinked. Most likely kik. I reactivated the screen. Another "hi" from a new user. Fortunately, most probably it was the contact I had just made on getDare. We had agreed to chat just minutes ago.

"Is it you?", I asked. "Yes, thanks for your time.", he replied. We met because of his sub, who had bothered me.
"You are welcome. How are you?", I went on. It was always good to start small, exchange some basic information....
Prodigy
Posted in Stories
Old

Take my poll

Posted 07-12-2016 at 03:12 PM by firebreather
Updated 07-12-2016 at 03:15 PM by firebreather

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/604076

Comment when you're done. I will post pictures to an album of the winning wedgie.
Posted in Uncategorized