Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

Rate this Entry

#21 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Posted 12-02-2020 at 02:51 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#21 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Punishment

Yesterday I got a new challenge from my master. I was required to do 30 edges in sets of 5. And for each set I had to use a different technique to edge. The catch was that at least on of those sets had to be done without using my hands. And if I managed to do two or more sets without my hands I would get a reward.

Unfortunately there are only two methods that are practical to me: Humping my matress or using the water stream of a shower head on the head of my cock. I knew for a fact that humping my matress wouldnt do anything to me so I decided to take the shower approach.

I got in the shower and turned it on. I turned the shower pressure to good but not uncomfortable level. I then pulled back my foreskin completely and aimed the water at my cock head. It felt quite nice and I even managed to edge like that before (But that was after insane amounts of edging, also its a lot harder to edge while Im standing). I tried really hard but after 10 minutes of continuesly shooting at my cock head with water I gave up and admitted to my master that I failed the challenge.

Today I got the punishment. I had to 30 minutes of corner time while kneeling and holding a coin to the wall with my nose. Additionally I had to continuesly edge myself without dropping the coin. After each edge I had to rub my exposed cock head against the wall. Here is my reply when I was done:

I just finished the punishment and it was a lot harder than expected! It took me some time to get into a rhythm of edging and holding a constant posture. I dropped the coon a total of 4 times, all of them at the beginning. When Im kneeling and I not have edged before it can take a bit of time to get to the edge. Thats sometimes causes my thighs to shake which to me dropping the coin a few times. I decided to stroke a bit slower to keep a more stable posture ... it was really humiliating ... rubbing my exposed cock head against the wall wasnt as bad as I expected though. Although my wall had a bit of a pre cum stain at the end

In total it took me 49 minutes to complete the punishment and I did 32 edges throughout the whole process ...

I have to say I really didnt enjoy this task but well, I guess thats the point of a punishment ...

After that I also had todays challenge to do. It involved the website edgeplay.me where one can define a number of edges and then send a link to someone else as a task. The catch is that you can hide a progress bar, so while doing the edges you wont know when you are going to be done. Which amps up the experience by a whole lot. Thankfully todays challenge wasnt that much, only 27 edges ... But I fear that wont last long because my master stated that he really wants to push me tomorrow ...

I guess all I can do is wait for new instructions now
Views 1505 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments