Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

AM Made Me...

Posted 10-12-2016 at 02:04 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

So, I tried to record a naughty video for AM today but the stupid thing didn't record, he wanted me to post a report in chat and then here...so this is the exact report.

21:40:26] IceMaiden: Soo..those that were here earlier will remember I complained about a video not recording..I told AM there was technical difficulties and he wants me to redo it live soon, but also report here what I did now, too :blush: :blush: :blush:

12 21:42:58] IceMaiden: So earlier I got
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My crazy new idea

Posted 10-12-2016 at 04:23 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

I have decided to absolutely make a fantastic change to my life that I have made once before in the past. However in the past I just used it to be rebellious and to test the limits of my body and to do things that I should not have been doing, but now it is going to be done not only for my own personal gain, but hopefully for a much improved effort in my studies. Unfortunately it is either this or I have to take a temp leave on the site which I am trying to avoid.

So now let me end all...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is a good report made up of

Posted 10-12-2016 at 02:16 AM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

You do not have to write a book, often you can get away with just one paragraph but it is all determined by the length of the dare given. These do not have to be in any particular order but try and do it as organized as possible for the situation. Tell the person whether or not you completed the dare and tell them what you thought about it. Did you like it? Why or why not? Then give a little detail on any changes you made to the dare either because lack of toys, ability, or just feeling unsafe about...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Here we go again

Posted 10-11-2016 at 10:33 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Another controversial post so you know what to do if you cannot stomach things like that. However this time it is going to be a little different. It will most likely be a group of women that comes and comments how I am a terrible person this time.

Now let me start this off by saying under no circumstances do I condone rape and I believe people that do it are sick fucks that belong in prison especially when it involves little kids. But there has been an overreaction recently as...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/11/16

Posted 10-11-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

The first thing I did when I got home was do my edges. I had to do 17 edges today. I am being extra careful not to go past the edge. I definitely don't want to get punished again. Daddy's punishment was quite severe this time (see earlier entries for more details).

I asked daddy if there were any other tasks he wanted me to do. He told me to put on my dress, my collar, and my wrist and ankle cuffs. Next, he ordered me to change the code on my safe. I new at this moment I was about
Posted in Slave Diary
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Responding to ads

Posted 10-11-2016 at 04:56 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

When I look at ads, albeit these are mostly for female ads but it occurs on male ads as well, I see a flurry of responses saying pm me or kik me. That is such a terrible method of getting people to respond to you. If you want people to put the time and effort into responding to you then put some god damn effort in your response. Sure there are some absolutely terrible ads created on here that barely dignify a response but it pains me when I see a half decent ad that is flooded with 10 people just saying...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/10/16

Posted 10-10-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

Daddy was busy today so he just had me continue with the edges where I left off. Thus, I had to do 16 edges. Today I also had to continue wearing my diapers again. It was disappointing to no longer be able to use the toilet again.
Posted in Slave Diary