Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Here we go again

Posted 10-11-2016 at 10:33 PM by bleonav06

Another controversial post so you know what to do if you cannot stomach things like that. However this time it is going to be a little different. It will most likely be a group of women that comes and comments how I am a terrible person this time.

Now let me start this off by saying under no circumstances do I condone rape and I believe people that do it are sick fucks that belong in prison especially when it involves little kids. But there has been an overreaction recently as to what rape is and it is totally unfair to males.

A person having sex with a drunk person should not be considered rape as long as the person consented during the time that they fucked. This goes both ways but the courts tend to side with women which is criminal. Sure if there are date rape drugs used then that should be illegal but if the girl/guy knowingly takes the drugs or drinks then they are responsible for their decisions. Imagine if we applied this same policy to a different instance. A girl smokes some pot and takes some shots and then kills her boyfriend. When the cops arrive she says I was drunk and I wanted to do it at the time but I do not want to anymore so he should go to jail.

Statutory rape

In the United states no person under the age of 16 is allowed to consent to sexual acts so having sexual contact with anyone below that age is a crime that can land you in jail. This includes people that are the same age. So if 2 15 year olds have sex then they can both go to jail, (however precedent shows that the male is more likely to go to jail). I think that this law is just but it should be lowered to 14. If kids are in high school then they have matured enough to have sex. The law is made to protect children against pedophiles but it should not apply to people that are the same age.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 844 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    When alcohol reaches the brain, it affects front to back, affecting the higher brain functions first, before affecting the others. When the alcohol comes into contact with the cerebral cortex, this is where bad decisions come from. The cerebral cortex, aka the "superego," when in touch with alcohol, can be good in helping us become more talkative, but it also slows down your high-order cognitive skills, like maths, processing, and decision-making.

When someone is drunk, they can not mindfully consent to actions. They are incredibly vulnerable and can often do things that they would normally never do if they were sober. And that can include, consenting to have sex. They may consent to have sex while alcohol is in their system, but when it's not, they can thinking clearly and fully consent, using all their thoughts, to make a decision.

First, if you want to have sex with someone who is drunk and someone you don't particularly know, you're stupid, ok? You're taking advantage of someone in their vulnerable state and you don't know what could happen to you after. That one night of fun with a drunk & hot guy/girl, the "best sex you ever had," could end with you being locked away for years. So is it really worth it? No. It's not.

(Just letting you know, age of consent varies from state to state. The majority of states are 16, but some go to 17 & even 18 years of age).

I have no problem with two consenting 15 year olds having sex. Same thing for 17 and 18. But to your statement of
    Quote:
    I think that this law is just but it should be lowered to 14. If kids are in high school then they have matured enough to have sex
    .. what the actual fuck. I think the age of consent is fine for each state, but to say it should be lowered to 14 and that kids in high school are mature enough to have sex, is idiotic. Have you met freshmen? Have you met inappropiate seniors in high school that take advantage of freshmen? The law is meant to protect minors from people who want to take advantage of them. 14 year olds can barely get a job in most places, so they should be able to consent to sex with a 18 year old, under the law? No, absolutely not.
    Posted 10-12-2016 at 06:16 AM by hornyyoungslut hornyyoungslut is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Comment
    When alcohol reaches the brain, it affects front to back, affecting the higher brain functions first, before affecting the others. When the alcohol comes into contact with the cerebral cortex, this is where bad decisions come from. The cerebral cortex, aka the "superego," when in touch with alcohol, can be good in helping us become more talkative, but it also slows down your high-order cognitive skills, like maths, processing, and decision-making.

When someone is drunk, they can not mindfully consent to actions. They are incredibly vulnerable and can often do things that they would normally never do if they were sober. And that can include, consenting to have sex. They may consent to have sex while alcohol is in their system, but when it's not, they can thinking clearly and fully consent, using all their thoughts, to make a decision.

First, if you want to have sex with someone who is drunk and someone you don't particularly know, you're stupid, ok? You're taking advantage of someone in their vulnerable state and you don't know what could happen to you after. That one night of fun with a drunk & hot guy/girl, the "best sex you ever had," could end with you being locked away for years. So is it really worth it? No. It's not.

(Just letting you know, age of consent varies from state to state. The majority of states are 16, but some go to 17 & even 18 years of age).

I have no problem with two consenting 15 year olds having sex. Same thing for 17 and 18. But to your statement of
    .. what the actual fuck. I think the age of consent is fine for each state, but to say it should be lowered to 14 and that kids in high school are mature enough to have sex, is idiotic. Have you met freshmen? Have you met inappropiate seniors in high school that take advantage of freshmen? The law is meant to protect minors from people who want to take advantage of them. 14 year olds can barely get a job in most places, so they should be able to consent to sex with a 18 year old, under the law? No, absolutely not.
    Solution: If you do not make good decisions while under the influence, do not go under the influence. That is like leaving all of your doors unlocked, leaving a sign in your yard that says your doors are unlocked and then complaining when someone robs your house. My argument was that someone shouldn't get locked up for that.

My point was to allow 14-17 year olds to have sexual contact nothing to do with 14 year olds and adults. I never saw a freshman get taken advantage of, rather I did see it the other way around a few times. Doing maniacal things like that is something that comes with maturity which you cannot measure.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Comment
    Solution: If you do not make good decisions while under the influence, do not go under the influence. That is like leaving all of your doors unlocked, leaving a sign in your yard that says your doors are unlocked and then complaining when someone robs your house. My argument was that someone shouldn't get locked up for that.

My point was to allow 14-17 year olds to have sexual contact nothing to do with 14 year olds and adults. I never saw a freshman get taken advantage of, rather I did see it the other way around a few times. Doing maniacal things like that is something that comes with maturity which you cannot measure.
    You can't determine whether you are going to make bad decisions while under the influence. Many people react differently to alcohol and your decision-making is altered when you are exposed to it. There is no telling what you will agree to do when you are under the influence. If you take advantage of someone by having sex with them while they are under the influence, extremely vulnerable, and probably won't remember it, you're an idiot. It depends on the case whether to be put in jail/prison for it, but it's stupid, nonetheless.

Like I said, I have no problem with two consenting 15, 16, and 17 year olds having sex. Absolutely no issue. But you said that the age of consent should be lowered to 14, which I highly disagree with. If the age of consent was 14, that means that a 14 year old (someone who can not legally drive, hold down a job, no where near the level of full development, etc.) can consent to having sex with a 17 or 18 year old. 17 and 18 year olds are considered adults in most states, so a minor is legally allowed to consent to having sex with an adult... no, that's just not right.

Many high school freshmen get taken advantage of. Why? Because they're entering a new environment of hundreds of kids they don't know, they want to act cool and do cool things. The seniors of high school know this, and they lure the freshmen in and they get taken advantage of, often, in more ways than one.
    Posted 10-12-2016 at 07:46 AM by hornyyoungslut hornyyoungslut is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Are 14-year-olds, in our current western culture, mature enough mentally, emotionally, physically, socially, economically, etc. to deal with all the possible consequences of having sex?

Is a 14-year-old able to care and provide for a child? No form of contraception works 100%. If the 'solution' is having an abortion, then this creates a culture of 14-year-olds having sex and getting abortions. That's got some issues with it, not only the risks (because even done safely it is not risk free) but also the potential emotional and psychological trauma, the fact that not everyone considers abortion a morally acceptable choice, etc.

So now you have 14-year-olds possibly having babies. Possibly having abortions. What about STD's? Not all 14-year-olds have fantastic judgement nor do they have the maturity to think through their decisions nor do they always have the resources to get proper medical care (usually through their parents, but please bear in mind, these are teenagers who are not exactly known for being a group that's overly open about the most personal aspects of their life with their parents, and this is what they would depend on for health care access since they likely, at 14, cannot provide it for themselves). Now, I realise, and history has shown, that people who are older also do not have perfect reasoning or easy access to health care across the board. But with more life experience to increase knowledge and wisdom, the chance for the brain to develop further (studies show that even at 18 the male.brain has not fully developed - I can find those studies if you are interested, I'm just on my phone right now) to improve judgement, the chance to enter society as a more independent individual capable of handling these issues (i.e. an adult) on those aforementioned levels, that all decreases the likelihood of sex leading to something not so good.

This ties into what hornyyoungslut said above so well. Being buffeted about by others when it comes to something like sex, something that is potentially life changing, is not a good situation.

Rules and laws may be restrictive. But that does not meam they are restrictive in a bad way. This particular law is in place because it is designed to give developing people the chance to grow up and live their life well, the best chance we can manage in the current culture. It is not perfect, it does not guarantee that everyone is going to he a wonderful adult, but ot does help protect those who simply have to had a chance to get to where they need to be to engage in sex so they can enjoy it and be safe.

As for your comments on consent, have you considered the argument that ability to give consent does determine the veracity of consent? That someone who is, for whatever reason, not capable of thinking clearly and making a choice with decent if not full awareness, cannot genuinely give consent?
    Posted 10-12-2016 at 11:16 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    You can't determine whether you are going to make bad decisions while under the influence. Many people react differently to alcohol and your decision-making is altered when you are exposed to it. There is no telling what you will agree to do when you are under the influence. If you take advantage of someone by having sex with them while they are under the influence, extremely vulnerable, and probably won't remember it, you're an idiot. It depends on the case whether to be put in jail/prison for it, but it's stupid, nonetheless.

Like I said, I have no problem with two consenting 15, 16, and 17 year olds having sex. Absolutely no issue. But you said that the age of consent should be lowered to 14, which I highly disagree with. If the age of consent was 14, that means that a 14 year old (someone who can not legally drive, hold down a job, no where near the level of full development, etc.) can consent to having sex with a 17 or 18 year old. 17 and 18 year olds are considered adults in most states, so a minor is legally allowed to consent to having sex with an adult... no, that's just not right.

Many high school freshmen get taken advantage of. Why? Because they're entering a new environment of hundreds of kids they don't know, they want to act cool and do cool things. The seniors of high school know this, and they lure the freshmen in and they get taken advantage of, often, in more ways than one.
    If you think something bad will happen, just dont drink its pretty simple. If you drink you are leaving yourself open to attack. It is not like guys are predatorial always, sometimes the girl starts hitting on a guy and he may not know if she is drunk or how drunk she is.

So basically 15 year olds doing it is fine but 14 is totally ridiculous? That makes no sense. 14 and 15 year olds are almost identical. They cannot drive, hold down a job, and are not fully developed. So if 15 year olds should be able to why not 14 year olds? Also you can start working at age 12 in the state I grew up in if you work at a family business and at age 14 if you work at a farm.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    If you think something bad will happen, just dont drink its pretty simple. If you drink you are leaving yourself open to attack. It is not like guys are predatorial always, sometimes the girl starts hitting on a guy and he may not know if she is drunk or how drunk she is.

So basically 15 year olds doing it is fine but 14 is totally ridiculous? That makes no sense. 14 and 15 year olds are almost identical. They cannot drive, hold down a job, and are not fully developed. So if 15 year olds should be able to why not 14 year olds? Also you can start working at age 12 in the state I grew up in if you work at a family business and at age 14 if you work at a farm.
    If you always think that something bad is going to happen, everyone would be sheltered. No one would take risks and they would never venture out of their comfort zone. I never said that guys are all out to be the bad guys, but if a drunk girl is hitting on you, use some god damn common sense and don't take it as far as sex.

That's like going into a gas station with no clerk and being like "Oh well, no one is here to stop me and it's completely vacant, I might as well" and take some goodies and leaving, not expecting to get caught. Just because it was left open and it is vulnerable, does not mean that you have any right to take advantage of that opportunity, and that is what needs to be taught, not whatever you're saying.

I have no problem with 15 year olds consenting to have sex with each other, no. That does not mean that I condone or encourage it. They are still minors in my eyes but they will do whatever they want. In most states, the age of consent is 16. 15 year olds are one year away from that level of responsibility, as opposed to 2 years for a 14 year old. 15 year olds can drive, with a learner's permit, can work at certain places, and this is typically the age that puberty is at it's highest point, and almost ending. So no, 14 year olds and 15 year olds are not the same and it does make sense.

I'm not talking about a family business because that's up to the family to decide when they want that child to work for them. I'm talking about working for a big company that is outside of the family realm (i.e. working fast food like McDonald's, Burger King, Chick-fil-a, retail stores like Ross, Target, Kohl's, entertainment places like the movie theaters, family fun centers, etc).
    Posted 10-12-2016 at 05:33 PM by hornyyoungslut hornyyoungslut is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    Are 14-year-olds, in our current western culture, mature enough mentally, emotionally, physically, socially, economically, etc. to deal with all the possible consequences of having sex?

Is a 14-year-old able to care and provide for a child? No form of contraception works 100%. If the 'solution' is having an abortion, then this creates a culture of 14-year-olds having sex and getting abortions. That's got some issues with it, not only the risks (because even done safely it is not risk free) but also the potential emotional and psychological trauma, the fact that not everyone considers abortion a morally acceptable choice, etc.

So now you have 14-year-olds possibly having babies. Possibly having abortions. What about STD's? Not all 14-year-olds have fantastic judgement nor do they have the maturity to think through their decisions nor do they always have the resources to get proper medical care (usually through their parents, but please bear in mind, these are teenagers who are not exactly known for being a group that's overly open about the most personal aspects of their life with their parents, and this is what they would depend on for health care access since they likely, at 14, cannot provide it for themselves). Now, I realise, and history has shown, that people who are older also do not have perfect reasoning or easy access to health care across the board. But with more life experience to increase knowledge and wisdom, the chance for the brain to develop further (studies show that even at 18 the male.brain has not fully developed - I can find those studies if you are interested, I'm just on my phone right now) to improve judgement, the chance to enter society as a more independent individual capable of handling these issues (i.e. an adult) on those aforementioned levels, that all decreases the likelihood of sex leading to something not so good.

This ties into what hornyyoungslut said above so well. Being buffeted about by others when it comes to something like sex, something that is potentially life changing, is not a good situation.

Rules and laws may be restrictive. But that does not meam they are restrictive in a bad way. This particular law is in place because it is designed to give developing people the chance to grow up and live their life well, the best chance we can manage in the current culture. It is not perfect, it does not guarantee that everyone is going to he a wonderful adult, but ot does help protect those who simply have to had a chance to get to where they need to be to engage in sex so they can enjoy it and be safe.

As for your comments on consent, have you considered the argument that ability to give consent does determine the veracity of consent? That someone who is, for whatever reason, not capable of thinking clearly and making a choice with decent if not full awareness, cannot genuinely give consent?
    I am not saying that every 14 year old should be having sex I am simply saying that it should not be illegal for 14 or 15 year olds to have sex.

As for the issues of consent, prevention is your best weapon. If you think your judgement will be impaired and you will be in a situation where you need your judgement then avoid that.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    If you always think that something bad is going to happen, everyone would be sheltered. No one would take risks and they would never venture out of their comfort zone. I never said that guys are all out to be the bad guys, but if a drunk girl is hitting on you, use some god damn common sense and don't take it as far as sex.

That's like going into a gas station with no clerk and being like "Oh well, no one is here to stop me and it's completely vacant, I might as well" and take some goodies and leaving, not expecting to get caught. Just because it was left open and it is vulnerable, does not mean that you have any right to take advantage of that opportunity, and that is what needs to be taught, not whatever you're saying.

I have no problem with 15 year olds consenting to have sex with each other, no. That does not mean that I condone or encourage it. They are still minors in my eyes but they will do whatever they want. In most states, the age of consent is 16. 15 year olds are one year away from that level of responsibility, as opposed to 2 years for a 14 year old. 15 year olds can drive, with a learner's permit, can work at certain places, and this is typically the age that puberty is at it's highest point, and almost ending. So no, 14 year olds and 15 year olds are not the same and it does make sense.

I'm not talking about a family business because that's up to the family to decide when they want that child to work for them. I'm talking about working for a big company that is outside of the family realm (i.e. working fast food like McDonald's, Burger King, Chick-fil-a, retail stores like Ross, Target, Kohl's, entertainment places like the movie theaters, family fun centers, etc).
    I would totally take the stuff at the gas station and I would not get caught. Also I do not think this is a proper comparison as you may have been able to have sex with the person if she was sober, there is no way to tell. What about if you are dating and have had sex before and shes drunk and you are alone.

In my state you get your learners permit at 16 and you cannot work at a business like that until you turn 16. I am not saying every 14 year old should, only that it should not be illegal to do so.
  9. Old Comment
    If laws are in place to protect people...and if it's unsafe on multiple levels for 14 year olds to have sex...then logically it's a reasonable law for society to support.
    Posted 10-12-2016 at 06:16 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I would totally take the stuff at the gas station and I would not get caught. Also I do not think this is a proper comparison as you may have been able to have sex with the person if she was sober, there is no way to tell. What about if you are dating and have had sex before and shes drunk and you are alone.

In my state you get your learners permit at 16 and you cannot work at a business like that until you turn 16. I am not saying every 14 year old should, only that it should not be illegal to do so.
    You're obviously not getting the point. The point of the comparison is: just because something may seem to be open and vulnerable, does not give you the right to take advantage of it, without any consequences. But you can't seem to grasp that concept, can you?

Well, that's your state, but in a lot of states, you get your license at 16, after waiting a year with your learner's permit at 15.

The fact that this is even a discussion blows my fucking mind, to be very honest.
    Posted 10-12-2016 at 06:18 PM by hornyyoungslut hornyyoungslut is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Everyone has there views on this subject! I can say, that drinking plus mixing pills can go the wrong way and will backfire on most people. Just as the maturity of people in high school too. Yes there are those who have there head together. But, yet you have those that are not prepare to decide about sex or are even ready to take that big step. Thoughts of young love can backfire as both are not ready for the after math that could occur from pleasing the other. As in most cases, you do see things changes and turn for the worst.
    "Rape, " is that devil to take that control over the lesser weak and push them for one benefit which is in the wrong direction. It is sad when such a time must be used.
  12. Old Comment
    i agree with you completely on this but heres another thought that kind of goes along with it. How do you feel about say a 15 years old having a naked picture of them self on there phone should that kid be prosecuted for pocession and manufacturing and possible distributing( if they sent it to a boyfriend/girlfriend) of child porn?
    Posted 10-13-2016 at 01:55 AM by Zoeys fun time Zoeys fun time is offline