Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Master's comments

Posted 12-25-2014 at 12:54 PM by sparklystar

Hello,

Now yesterday Star tried her hardest at the christmas eve dare and as such I have rewarded her with two days (today and boxing day) of not having to follow her lifestyle rules.

However I am very disappointed and angry at her behaviour towards the beginning of the dare. As such she is to be punished.

Star - From new year you will be adding 5 new lifestyle rules that you have to complete. They will be much harder than the current ones and push your soft
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 1

Posted 12-25-2014 at 04:54 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

Here are our answers to your lovely questions about our trip:

What was your favorite part of the trip? - Eivens

I am choose something sexual because I know there is a question about our favorite innocent thing later. So, I will say my favorite part of the trip was being tied up and teased for almost 3 hours. It has been one of my biggest fantasies forever, and to live it, and for it to turn out just as good if not better than I imagined it, is amazing.

Well
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 2

Posted 12-24-2014 at 09:12 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

What was the most exciting thing about the trip for both of you? - Groen

There were so many good exciting moments, but the one I am going to chose is being in the bathroom preparing myself for Asslvr to use the anal toys on me the first time, and then taking a step out knowing we were going to be doing Mr-Lover-Lovers custom edge and I didn’t know anything about it.

In the pool, there weren't too many people around but enough that when I reached into butterfly’s swimsuit
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

24th December - rules and dares: part 2

Posted 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM by sparklystar

After deleting the text – didn’t want to send that by accident and Master still doesn’t know this happened until now – I did as instructed and after getting dressed in normal panties, bra, shorts and t-shirt, I then stripped down to my underwear and did the 150 spanks to each cheek, 50 light, 50 medium and 50 hard. It ached. Then I saw I had to do 150 to my crotch all hard plus pinch each nipple alternately. To do this I knew I would have to take my bra and panties off so I did. My hand-eye coordination...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

24th December - rules and dares: part 1

Posted 12-24-2014 at 02:05 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Now, I’m usually a very good, obedient submissive to my Master, who also happens to be my boyfriend but when I got the text about today late last night, I couldn’t believe it.

The rules for today are:
For the Christmas Eve dare you´ll wear a tshirt and shorts. As you´re an owned naughty girl, you know that you´ve to follow the orders because you really want to obey. The upcoming dare lets you act as a dirty slut, that´s why you´ll be punished for all...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.00 average.

Christmas Wishes

Posted 12-24-2014 at 10:17 AM by Tease
Updated 12-24-2014 at 10:00 AM by Tease

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Merry Christmas to everyone on this wonderful site, especially those I get to speak to regularly. This year has been a tough one for me moving into a new job role that quickly turned to hell as the pressure to deliver projects on time increased and resulted with my eventual collapse through exhaustion.

Since that calmed down and I've been back to the site I've forged some new friendships with some truely remarkable people and I want to say a few words...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	butterfly.jpg
Views:	1225
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	259   Click image for larger version

Name:	Frosty.jpg
Views:	1259
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	260   Click image for larger version

Name:	jlstockton25.jpg
Views:	1270