Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Introspection Reports, analyses, random thoughts, ..
Old

Part II and end of my report on the ladies.exposed edging game

Posted 02-05-2023 at 07:28 PM by pluky
Updated 02-05-2023 at 07:44 PM by pluky

Part I

Some updates on how this went after the initial post.

I was assigned a punishment consisting of 100 spanks with a hairbrush on my bare ass (total not for each side) for every time I accidentally ruined or came without permission. That ended up being 3 ruins this far.

The extensions that people on ladies.exposed added hit the limit (100). I tried to keep edging when it was still around 50, but I had another ruin at edge #41 just when someone finally
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230206_034243.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1047  
getDare Devil
Old

Improved tolerance or something - edging and ruins

Posted 02-05-2023 at 07:42 AM by pluky

Some thoughts I wanted to lay here and keep track of, about my relationship with edging.

When I first joined here, I was so mad about being made to do one edge, I hated it, it was just one and it seemed like the end of the world to me, I remember clearly that day, the session, most of what happened in it, and how frustrated I felt.

The somewhere along the line, I had a 3 edges experiences, which felt like an achievement, and still equally hated it.

Then I...
getDare Devil
Old

My first experience with ladies.exposed - an edging game, and the dreaded ruins

Posted 02-03-2023 at 05:53 PM by pluky
Updated 02-05-2023 at 07:32 PM by pluky

I kept noticing how closed I was to having experiences and trying things in the last couple months, so more recently I tried to challenge myself a bit to break out of this frozen state of stagnation but at my pace, just doing what I feel like in the moment.

So yesterday I finally stepped foot on this new site that people been telling me about, I've secretly hoped the whole time to find an opportunity, a forum game, that would ease me into it and show me the way but that didn't really happen
getDare Devil
Old

Poses analysis - Sub assignment

Posted 10-01-2022 at 06:56 PM by pluky
Updated 10-01-2022 at 08:53 PM by pluky

Today I am to write a detailed description of what I feel goes on, on a deeper level, in some poses I chose to assume in my recent pictures. A lot of this kind of tasks feel a bit like homework, lucky me I don't really shy away from introspection, analysis, and writing, it's a whole another type of fun for me.

I'd like to clarify that I haven't really done much research on slave positions, so I don't know the details of exactly how they are executed or the possible official meanings behind...
getDare Devil
Old

Flaws and qualities

Posted 09-29-2022 at 06:27 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 08:31 AM by pluky

This is not going to be a BDSM related post. It's the kinda introspective writing I usually do in my personal physical (paper) journals, but nowadays I enjoy expressing myself here, and some people enjoy the read so why keep it to myself ? Getting right into it now...

Perhaps you have some traits or tendencies that often annoy you about yourself, you see the way it affects people around you or it works against you in various situations and you hate it. Or maybe there are things that irritate...
getDare Devil
Old

Report for Miss K and Sir

Posted 09-26-2022 at 06:08 AM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:30 AM by pluky

Usually I wait many, many hours (a full night of sleep actually) to write a report since my Owner is not in a rush, but today I'll make an exception and write it right away for the GD member that gave me the task to read, so I'm a bit shaken and can't really give the writing the same attention I usually would.

I was to put pegs on my nipples and then edge, and only after taking off the pegs, snap my clit for every 30 sec that my edge...
getDare Devil
Old

I want to struggle for someone

Posted 09-23-2022 at 12:50 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:31 AM by pluky

Honestly I came to wonder how people manage to enjoy themselves from getting dares from random people on the forums.

I tried to experiment a bit with that lately, especially in the light of the situation where I was about to lose my Dom, and then having him back but in a more limited way, leading me to look at other possibilities of achieving fun.

A lot of things I tried were still fun, I didn't mind the light pussy stretching thread that I made.

But whenever...
getDare Devil