Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

A kinky getDare Wedding

Posted 11-13-2016 at 07:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

To celebrate the kinky getDare wedding of

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 448
Size:  12.3 KB

&

Name:  Capture2.JPG
Views: 426
Size:  10.9 KB

General Info
The wedding will be held in the beautiful getDare mansion. It is a gothic looking castle with 1000's of rooms, including themed rooms for all types of kink. The ceremony
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ThankYouScriptPNG150 (1).jpg (886 Bytes, 191 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Looking forward ...

Posted 11-12-2016 at 03:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As I have been a lot happier lately, I have this sense of excitement building inside of me. There are so many exciting events and things to look forward to that are coming up in the near future. I thought I would share some of them here:
1 day
until I put up my Christmas Tree

2 days
until I start a one week trial with my new sub

19 days
until the Sock Exchange Christmas Party with my friends

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Curiousity

Posted 11-05-2016 at 11:13 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:58 PM by Butterfly

I have always been somebody who is super cautious and sometimes very picky. I like to play things safe and don't always like trying new things. I am a very picky eater and I don't like change.

However, when it comes to BDSM and my D/s relationships/lifestyle, I have always been very open to trying and learning new things. There is no other way to learn what you truly like,...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Updates Loves/Likes/Limits (with explanation)

Posted 11-05-2016 at 09:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:57 PM by Butterfly

I realized today that my likes/limits etc. are a little outdated, so I thought I would update and give a bit of an explanation for each ...

❤Loves
I am more than happy to do any or all of the following:
Sensory Deprivation
I love being completely helpless. Not knowing what is coming or what to expect. Not being able to hear where he is coming from, or if he is even there.

Edging
Edging is really a kink of mine. Any time I get to play, even if...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

New rules

Posted 10-31-2016 at 01:04 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Asslvr and I have been so busy these past few months, that we have barely had time to play. And any and all rules and consequences were pitched out of the window. I am not really complaining. Life has been great. I love making and eating dinner together at night, and our nightime snuggles while we watch tv in bed. I love shopping together on the weekends, and planning our wedding and life together. I wouldn't change any of that! It is what a relationship, kinky or not, is supposed to be.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Bit of an update....

Posted 10-18-2016 at 12:03 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I realize I haven't written a blog in awhile, or even really been around getdare much lately. So I thought I would write a bit of an update about what is going on in my life lately, for the few of you who might want to know.

I was made a mod of getdare , which was a great honour. However, I feel like I have failed. Life got very overwhelming for me again shortly after my "promotion" to mod and I haven't had the time to dedicate that I thought I would. I am really hoping to fix...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Love is ...

Posted 08-25-2016 at 07:04 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly

Asslvr says that he loves me all the time. Actually usually multiple times a day. However that isn't how I know he loves me. I know because of the million little things he does for me all the time.

Stopping at the gas station just to pump my gas (when we are driving two seperate vehicles)

*Bringing me home a butterfly balloon because you know it will make me smile

*Offering
A Butterfly Princess <3