Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Re: Value Of Respect N Trust!

Posted 11-28-2019 at 10:57 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:23 AM by MasterDaddy02

As the title States! I am going to write about what two powerful words mean in my eyes!

Let me began with the word "respect."
I value that word so very much in so many ways and that no matter what! But at times, people forget what is there right in front of their own eyes! It can be overlook and those actions! Because the thoughts don't want to see the truth that has never left the meaning of that word! Respect is one of the hardest words to express how very important it is to oneself! But at the same time, you must see those actions that have proved time after time no matter what, that showing respect for a person! Even when they have not wanted to see the facts right there in front of their own eyes! Yes, when we get mad, we overlook so very much! Because we forget how we have been not wanting to be honest from how that respect has never left others around us! But if we would stop and think about how we know people, that it has never left those! Because we always question that respect from others around us, because of thinking what is in it for them! Instead of thinking, how from the start and building of respect has never left or gone nowhere!

The second word is "trust."

This is the most important word for oneself! As in life, we must how to live with the actions that are created and come from such a strong and yes, beautiful word! Because as we grow up, we must at each degree of our lives, who can we truly trust! And those that must be kept at a distance no matter what! But to trust, you must decide if you will let people do so? Now the key factor is how good looking you are! Or from how you are that special someone who shines on that matter! Which truly draws you and you to them! Yes let be honest and we know how some people will say anything to become close to you! But the actions of getting near you is in your control! Do many people forget that each person holds that key to unlock that door! Each person has those standards to accept and be allowed to enter that privileged space of another! That we must always earn and prove how real, honest, genuine, truthful we are! How real is our honesty? How real is it to want to get together with me and why,? So, we decide if it will take months or years to gain that space! But the truth comes from the following! Are you trying to do it for the person I on the inside? Or are you trying to do it because of what my outside look like? Some very heavy thoughts and deep experience from opening up that door! From slowly turning that key! Like an inch or half an inch at a time! In which we hold the power button and we can see which way to go with that picture of control! For me, it doesn't come easy! It takes time, from how actions can show do very much! But also in that, if I see the truth and how you are sharing about the qualities that you see in me! Then yes, that shows a big difference! Because we are true to ourselves first!

In my life, these are the most important parts of learning about and showing those actions to how special, outstanding, reasons to built up that foundation and know everything is real and solid within a person! Not when we are mad, pissed off, or other such actions that we forget what is real and honest! Right there in front of your eyes and deep experience over some time with someone!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 697 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments