Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

What does the worm say?

Posted 04-02-2017 at 02:38 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

What noise DOES the worm make? I don't think anybody really knows ... but I got a short glimpse last night.

But I am getting ahead of myself ...

Jaro and I have not yet had a voice conversation. He has heard my voice both through orgasm, story reading and singing. But I had not heard him yet at all.

There really was no real reason why we hadn't, other than our time difference made it a bit difficult, and I am also really busy. We did try to plan to have a voice conversation awhile ago, but something got in the way and we just never really rescheduled (probably my fault).

I don't particularly like my voice, and so I get really nervous to have others hear me. I also have less experience being dommely via voice chat/in person rather than through typing. I feel like I have more confidence and authority through text.

However, I have wanted to do a voice call.

Last night I was driving home from an event with my friends and I had just messaged Jaro to give him permission to pee. I accidently called him as I was getting into my car and it just made me think "why not?"!

I asked if he would be willing to do a call, and since neither one of us had any time to get nervous or overthink it, we just did it!

Jaro is pretty shy and is NOT a talker, but luckily I am. We only about 15 minutes while I made my way home, but I think it was enough to get a little taste of talking to each other. It really made me feel like I know him a bit better now that we have heard each other.

We probably won't get the chance to do it often, but at least now we know we can have a voice call.
Views 496 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well you now know what others could have predicted: worms don't talk. Worms are very silent. :P

But still this worm loved listening to you and promises to talk more next time!