Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Current Dare Count

Posted 04-18-2016 at 02:06 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Tags ass, bet, blowjob, cum, game

All of this is fact. Some parts may have happened at different points to how I remember them now.

A friend (male) and I have had a set of dares going for a while now. It started years ago when we were playing Minecraft a lot. We decided that we would do a diamond finding challenge and the loser had to complete a dare. I managed to win (may have used an xray pack, but not sure now). I believe that dare was quite tame. If I remember rightly he had to lick my feet when we were next hanging...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Interrogation: Introduction

Posted 08-02-2015 at 12:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 09:40 PM by Butterfly

Asslvr and I decided to do our first role play scene yesterday. A couple months ago I read a blog and a story about an interrogation and it really turned me on. I loved the idea of being tortured and the only way out would be to give up the information that Asslvr wanted.

We decided to set it up like this:

I would choose a 3 digit code and write it down on seperate sticky notes on the wall in the living room. Asslvr would torture me however he wanted, no limits, until I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

The Bet

Posted 11-07-2014 at 10:07 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:38 AM by Butterfly

Almost a month ago, Asslvr made me a bet. He was speculating that the amount of visits to my profile page would exceed the amount of visits to his profile page within a month. We argued a bit about who was more popular, and so he came up with this bet:

If the amount of visits on my page is more than Asslvr by November 10th, then he will have won. His prize is being able to tie me up first when we are together again.

If the amount of visits on Asslvr's page is more than
A Butterfly Princess <3