Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Struggling with life.

Posted 06-07-2018 at 10:44 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 06-07-2018 at 10:53 AM by Matt:
Tags depression, sad

Warning, this is not going to be a cheery blog...

I am finding things quite tough at the moment, so thought maybe writing about it may help in some way, although I'm not sure it really will.

I hope this will make some kind of coherent sense, as I'm not very good at writing this kind of thing.

All my life I have been very shy, never having any confidence in social situations, not being able to interact in a normal way with people. I have since discovered
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am not ok

Posted 09-29-2018 at 06:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-29-2018 at 06:57 PM by Butterfly

As I sit here and write this, my chest is still tight. It hurts to breathe. I have started this blog about 10 times now and wiped everything that I have written. The truth is, I really don't know how to describe the feelings that are happening inside me.

The thing is, I thought I was doing better. It has been awhile since I have had such a flare up in anxiety. It has been years and years since I have had more than one anxiety attack in a week.

I have no explanation for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

The power of positivity

Posted 01-15-2019 at 09:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It is no secret that I had a shitty 2018. I went through a lot of trauma and drama and my anxiety was at an all time high this past fall. There was a lot of negativity is many different areas of my life.

It is so easy to get sucked into the negativity. To focus on the negative things, and forget the positive. Humans are designed to focus on the negative. To be ready to fight or flight. To stay aware of danger. It is ingrained in us.

Negative feelings: trauma, stress, anxiety,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update

Posted 02-02-2019 at 07:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well ... this year is not starting out super great, but I thought I would give you all an update anyways ...

Christmas

Mr. Devious had an amazing Christmas holidays together. We spent 6 days without even leaving the house. We just go to relax and spend time together watching movies and literally not even leaving bed other than to eat or use the bathroom most days.

Christmas eve we put on our matching Christmas pjs and had a relaxing night getting ready
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	InkedChristmas_LI.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	805   Click image for larger version

Name:	received_599561117161629.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	806   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190124_125603.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	807   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190118_154444.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	808  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not everything is about sex!

Posted 02-04-2019 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-04-2019 at 08:44 PM by Butterfly

I wish I could spend every moment of my life being kinky. Wouldn't that be the life? Not having to worry about bills, work, family obligations, disasters ... just spend time with a vibrator held to my clit, orgasming over and over.

But life sucks ... adulting is a thing we all have to do.

There are many times that I just don't have the time or energy to be sexy or kinky. There are whole weeks or months where I just don't want to cum, play with my toys or even have sex
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.33 average.

Compliments & Positivity

Posted 02-16-2019 at 08:02 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have struggled a lot through the years with self image and loving myself. When all you hear is negative things about yourself, you have nothing else to believe. Those things you hear, they feel true, they become your reality.

Since I have met Mr. Devious, I have been on a journey to learn to love myself. It started with me believing that he truly felt like I was adorable, beautiful, sexy, caring, worthy, etc.

After awhile, I was able to start to see little glimpses of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.33 average.

Why I need two Doms

Posted 02-17-2019 at 08:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I feel like recently I have been judged a little bit about my decision to search for a co-dom.

First of all, I want to say that yes, I have a husband. A wonderful, amazing husband who I love dearly. We met on getDare almost 5 years ago. We met when he responded to my ad looking for a Dom.

He absolutely blew me away. For the first time ever, I didn't get burnt out in my submission. Not only did he open a whole new world of kink for me, but he also captured my heart.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized