Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Finally there

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:17 PM by AbusiveMaster

Some of you may recall, quite some time ago, I ran a thread to allow my IceMaiden to trim her pubic hair. She had been unshaven since I took her. Due to time, life, and circumstance, the permission for her to trim her jungle was delayed.

As such, in a fit of overwhelming generosity, i allowed her to shave completely bare. This will be the last time she is ever denuded downstairs. It will be grown back, trimmed nicely between the legs, and she will have hair for the rest of her life.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Entitlement.

Posted 09-23-2016 at 03:12 PM by AbusiveMaster

So, if you pay attention to the wording of the spoiler in my adorable Frosty-knickers' signature, you will see:

Spoiler:
PM me "nice x" and I will send AM a surprise video, picture, story or essay.

To make this perfectly clear. I am AM, I am not Spartacus, I refused to stand up, but I certainly am AM.

Don't get me wrong, kindly do keep PMming her with videos, pictures and essays to send me, but

Quote:
Nice x
Or do i write what I want, nice
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Icy on Omegle.

Posted 08-31-2016 at 06:21 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 08-31-2016 at 06:29 AM by AbusiveMaster

So as replacement task for one that was proving inconvenient, I decided to expose my slut on omegle.

The words "Whore." "Cumdump" "Slut" and "Slave were written across her not insignificant chest, and she set up the camera to show only her boobs. She admitted to being a little nervous as she sat in front of the camera waiting. But not at all aroused at this point. By her 1-10 scale, she was "nothing."

As soon as her camera
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Get out.

Posted 07-21-2016 at 01:32 PM by AbusiveMaster

Whether in the vanilla world or a D/s relationship, whether RL or online, certain relationships are toxic.

It is always difficult to end a relationship. But in my experience, people with submissive tendancies find it even harder to do so, no matter the circumstances. The find themselves accepting the blame for things that are not their fault. They find themselves making excuses for the other. Worst of all is when they find themselves believing they actually in some way deserve the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

GD chat Submission 101

Posted 07-18-2016 at 12:40 PM by AbusiveMaster

Noneday 1/7th Novembuary:

[27:72pm] Neverwas: Likin 4 Master. Sum1 b my master.
[27:73]Dontexist: Male or female?
[27:74pm] Neverwas: female master.
[27:73]Dontexist: I willbe ur master, give me kik, skype, 17 naked photos including face

Somedayday 1/8th Novembuary:

[24:89pm] Neverwas: Likin 4 Master. Sum1 b my master.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One year.

Posted 07-16-2016 at 04:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

Quote:
Two weeks ago, I was sad about something and he did something for me that I absolutely loved. Something he didn't have to, that I didn't expect and for no reason other than to make me smile and that meant and still means so very much to me. Thank you.
And two weeks turned to four, eight, sixteen... and now a year has passed.

Though that said, I didn't OFFICIALLY steal her until the 19th. She argues that the first time i was bossy is our anniversary. She
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

What a brat is(n't)

Posted 07-14-2016 at 04:41 AM by AbusiveMaster

I know some brats. Hell, I know a LOT of brats. I own one and am the Dom of another. (there is a big difference in my relationships with Icy and with Sophia, which I might go into another time.) I would say that the majority of the people I have played with have been brats, to varying degrees. I actually enjoy a certain amount of brattiness.

But it seems to me there is a lot of confusion around as to what a brat is. Some people see it as a sign of a "bad submissive" that
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized