Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Throughts

Posted 09-10-2014 at 03:18 AM by MasterDaddy02

Ok, it is 4:42am in the early morning and I just can't sleep. I have been tossing and turning back and fourth trying to get to bed. I keep thinking of the ads that I have read on Subs, who are looking for a Dom. It is a job in order to find that right special sub, and it is no easy task. I know that some would say why waste all the time, and just read their ad and either answer it or move on. Well, a ad truly says so very much about a person. It brings out the true values of how they are. Everyone is...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Understanding Respect

Posted 09-08-2014 at 12:08 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I am not happy nor am I smiling about it. But someone took it upon themselves to disrespect me, and do so after knowning how I stand on a subject manner. Yes, it really burn my ass up. Yes, it really made my water boil big time. When you tell someone who you never have known something, they should listen and understand you stand. I am a easy person to get along with, but yet, I can become a very rude and very mean person. I have value respect and let it known how so very important that word means...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #11 Relationship

Posted 09-06-2014 at 11:47 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is 1:30 a.m. as I am writing this blog. I deal like a number of others in how people are playing games on here. The facts come from how you see in the room and hear others talk about the fakes. Yes, the fakes from not just being real and honest. Is it from they cannot face the fact, they truly don't know what they want? Is it the unreal thoughts of really wanting to get into it and let that one person be in control of their life in short? I will have to say that it is yes, in the terms of them not...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #10 Relationship

Posted 08-29-2014 at 02:31 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is Friday, and I have not written like how I want due to being busy, and not really in the mood that is best to share. Yes, for me there is that need in which you must be in to say, what is on your mind. In my last blog, I brought out some very strong responses to some of my comments. Which shows that there are people, who think a.long the same lines as I do. The respect for a sub slave, is the most iimportant thing that comes to heart. The training, teaching,communications, feelings, honesty, trust,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #9 Relationship

Posted 08-26-2014 at 11:25 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it is so interested in how just expressing the thoughts and how I feel on sub slaves, it get the water of a few boiling. Where as that both sides must stop and think of the power and control in which that special relationship could come to a end by either side. It is better to realize that if one side is not getting what they hope for, then it is best to break it off. Both sides must really come to terms when it could happen, and their is that chance. Yes, that sub slave and master relationship...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #8 Relationship

Posted 08-25-2014 at 01:15 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is afternoon as I am writing on my blog. I have not did so for a couple of days, because other important things have taken a lot of my time. I feel that it is good to have a blog to express yourself in any manner that fits you. That is your choice plus your freedom, as some have disagree with what should be said and where at. Remember if everyone did a blog on expressing what they want to say, then could you image what really is on people minds here. I am not surprise with how very hard it truly comes...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part #7 Relationship

Posted 08-22-2014 at 12:56 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is nice in how I am starting to get regular readers to my blog. I would like to say thank you for showing a interested in how I am going about in finding that special slave. I feel that you must really make that effort in order to share what you are like and your personality which is very Important. You must paint that true picture of how you are as a person. You can't be in a hurry or rush to find a slave or a master. You must list those special qualities that you want and are looking for. Some would...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized