Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: Love Quiz!

Posted 02-03-2015 at 08:17 PM by MasterDaddy02

Asking yourself questions and answering them honestly is a good path to self-knowledge. In keeping with this idea. I'd like to propose a few end-of-the-day questions for each of us.

∆ Is anyone a little happier because I came along today?

∆ Did I leave any concrete evidence of my kindness, any sign of my love?

∆ Did I try to think of someone's I know in a more positive light?

∆ Did I help someone to feel joy, to laugh,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Super Sub Sunday Part #2 !

Posted 02-02-2015 at 01:02 PM by MasterDaddy02

This is the continuation of what took place with that special sub. In which, I had full control of from 8am to 11pm.

I order her to duck tape her nipples tight. Then we started to move back to her pussy. I order her to place the vibe and tape it inside her pussy. I also order her to turn it on low. Then I order her to pull on each nipple 25 times, and count out loud as she was doing it. As she was starting to pull on her nipples, her asshole was heating up. The intensity of toothpaste,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Super Sub Sunday Part #1!

Posted 02-02-2015 at 04:13 AM by MasterDaddy02

I was surprise on this Sunday morning. Because it turned out to become, my super sub Sunday for me. I was so lucky to have full control, of this special sub. It started at 8am and lasted all the way up to 11pm. As you read, you will understand why I gave her that name. As they say, good things come to those who wait. I will not use her name, since it is private on who she is. She is the first sub, that I have had all day since back in December, and I couldn't believe it. Yes. I have wanted to have a...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Worthy!

Posted 01-30-2015 at 02:51 AM by MasterDaddy02

Self-esteem, though a much abused phrase, is basic to love and well bring. Unless we feel worthy of love, we are not likely to receive it. The judgments we pass on ourselves are reflected in out every decision, our every act. If we care little for ourselves, we are likely to end up as someone's doormat.

Self-respect is the companion of self-worth. We can view the world as populated by individuals wiser, better looking, more interesting and desirable than we, or we can decide that we are
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Mistake!!

Posted 01-29-2015 at 08:31 PM by MasterDaddy02

I made a mistake in how I wrote what I did. Yes, I should of left out the titles. So, for that I am sorry and do admit I was wrong. Because, I am not perfect. I never intended for how it was taken by everyone. So, I would like to say, I should of taken my time in writing it and not did it and not read it.

I would like to say thank you to those who did care enough to help me see what I did wrong.

Respect, is that "word", in which can hit a nerve with anyone. As,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re:Thoughts!!

Posted 01-29-2015 at 02:08 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I had a certain problem that took place on gd, in which I was not happy with. As, those of you know in which I strongly believe in the word "respect." It was not shown in the matter in which, the sub should of did it. She, totally disrespected me as a master from her actions. Yes, I was mad due in part from that she contact me first. I was following up from that first contact, and was in the process of starting to chat. Then, that sub, left the private room on me, without discussion anything....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Have You Ever Wondered??

Posted 01-25-2015 at 02:08 PM by MasterDaddy02

[COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]Have You Ever Wondered?

Have you ever stood their and thought about the person, who is behind that blog! From just reading them, you can guess that about them. You can image, the type of person they are. Their personality. Their kinky side. Their emotional side. Their thoughts at that time. And so very much more deep down inside them. Interesting in that subject matter of how so very much comes out in that short blog. Or how their true feelings will
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized