Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Re: What Is And Not Important!

Posted 04-14-2015 at 09:44 PM by MasterDaddy02

That is a question, in which is going through master mind after what his sub wrote to him. I have always been under the impression, when you state something clear that is what it means. Also, when someone has told you, they are looking forward to hearing something.

Well, that did not happened. Even with informing the sub.

What can I say!!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: FYI

Posted 04-04-2015 at 10:03 PM by MasterDaddy02

I have not written very much in regard to my sub. She is now on her second week of tour in Spain. She has been going strong, in her completions.

I am really proud of her.

Sparklystar should resume her blog on April 14th.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Who Is In Control!

Posted 04-01-2015 at 04:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

That is a very good question, some what! My thoughts are that both sides are in control to a point. Because, when you look at it one way, the submissive sub/slave holds an equal share. From searching for that type of control, in which suites her or his needs. The reason I say that, is from how they know what they are looking for. If you stop and think about it, there likes are what express they are into. Now, you do have different degrees to which follow them next.

Serious Level Type:
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Our Session!

Posted 03-29-2015 at 03:34 AM by MasterDaddy02

[B]I had my first session, with my new sub before she left on her performance tour for two weeks. We had a very special session, and it lasted a good amount of time. We did however have a session, during that test run period. So, she could get the feeling of how it would be with me as her official master. As such, that session I am going to keep private between her and myself. I feel, what took place during that test run period, should stay that way.

The session took place on Friday. Since,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Time Together!

Posted 03-28-2015 at 03:00 AM by MasterDaddy02

Yesterday, once my sub got back from lectures we chatted and also had a very great session. Sparklystar, was finishing her packing for her university touring trip to Spain for two weeks. Her group will be doing performances. So, we were spenting time discussing her tour. They were leaving Saturday and she was really looking forward to it. We discuss about her body writing and would it take place as she was gone. We both agree, it would only take place, if she can hide it under clothing. I did exempt...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Obedient!

Posted 03-26-2015 at 12:39 PM by MasterDaddy02

My sub, is really doing such a great job of following my rules. She at this time, have so very much on her plate. My concern is how she is pushing herself so very hard. But she must, since she will be going on tour with her groups from the university. She has done what I have asked of her. We chat everyday, in which I find out about how she is doing with classes along with other things. I am really proud of Sparklystar. I just want her to stay healthy, as she has been on the go nonstop. We discuss things...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: New Beginning!

Posted 03-25-2015 at 02:50 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is truly thrilling along with that special honor. Because that is how it should be when you become a master/mistress to a submissive sub or slave. Everyone has there own thoughts on that. There are so few submissive sub's and that demand is really high. As so, you must look at that way. Not from the other way. All those thoughts running through my mind. So very much to discovered and learn about my sub.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized